Little things

*hey, hi, hello! So this is a kinda sequal book to forget all we said?¿ i don't know aha. But since you guys liked the last one, I got so inspired by all your positive comments that I wanted to make another Hariana book, just for you guys! So comment what you think, vote if you wanna, follow me, i don't really care, as long as you guys like this story :) mwah!*

I sat on my floral bedding, reading, the fault in our stars, by John Green. My wonderful boyfriend, Harry was telling me all about this book and that I should really crack it open sometime.

I must say, so far, so good.

My phone buzzed, interrupting me of my quiet reading time. I groaned and set the book down, reaching over to the side to grab my iphone.

New message from Louis.

What did he want?

Louis: wanna hang out?
Me: why
Lou: idk just cuz
Me: is harry gonna join?
Lou: no, he's back at home resting up for the wwa tour. Im in la and im friking borrrrred!
Me: then hang out with eleanor
Lou: she's studying for her stupid finals :/
Me: oh
Lou: meet me at starbucks 10 mins away from your house?
Me: fine. If you must.

And with that, I waltz into the bathroom, combing my hair and getting dressed. I took my book, keys, phone, and money. I put on my sunglasses, the sun shining ever so brightly today.

As I got into my car, I hummed to the beat of my hit song "right there"

The show for Victorious ended long ago, and my spinoff show, Sam and Cat just hit the road. My debut album, Yours Truly was a hit on the first week, and I'm so proud! Hard work does pay off. I have a wonderful job(s), an amazing boyfriend, the best fans in the world. Life couldn't get any better.

I parked in the small space available at the Starbucks Louis wanted to meet me. I already saw his car that he bought for when he came here, parked 3 spaces away from me. I moved my glasses up to my head, walking into the packed coffee shop. There was a fluffy haired brunette boy, playing temple run on his phone. He was getting frustrated at the game, muttering curse words.

"Hi, Louis." I greeted him as he turned his attention to me. "Hi, Ari." We sat there in an awkward silence, as I played with my nails.

"So." Louis began. "Soooo.." "How's life?" He asked. "Good. Good." I nodded my head. I didn't know what I was supposed to say. He basically knew how things have been going for me! I'm dating Harry, and him and Harry are quite close. Niall and Louis are like Harry's closest friends now.

"I'm sorry. That was a dumbass question." He shook his head, letting his chocolate brown hair move along with his head. I laughed quietly," Kinda." Louis just rolled his eyes, laughing along with me. He ran his fingers through his hair, making it messy. "How are you and El? I haven't seen her in ages." I asked. Whenever I talked to him about her, he always lightens up and starts gushing about her hobbies, and how she's doing, her education. Well, you get the point.

His face shot up, smiling like a dork. "She's doing amazing, actually. She got 100%'s on her last few tests. I was there to see her big presentation of the trimester. My darling did so well!" Louis kept on going at it. I zoned out, pretending to listen. Eleanor is really cool girl, but it can get kinda boring if you talk about her too much.

After a few hours, I got bored of just sitting here with Louis, talking about the most strangest topics. "I should go now. I'm meeting Victoria for dinner at her place." I got up and gathered my belongings. "Yeah, me too. My flight leaves tomorrow morning. I should pack and all." He got up too, following me out the door. "Hang out again, sometime?" He asked. "Sure." I nodded. We stood there in yet, another awkward silence. God I hated awkward silences.

Louis slowly leaned in, our lips becoming attached. My whole body was in shock. I couldn't move. After a second or two, He stopped the kiss and shoved his hands into his pockets. "Sorry." He muttered and walked to his car. I still stood there, not moving anything. Harry's best friend. Just. Kissed me?

No. It's simply not just "Harry's best friend"

More like...

Louis Tomlinson just kissed me.