Forgotten

So I was gonna update it a few days ago bc i finished the chp, but wattpad deleted it! I was like wtf broski? Anyways so sorry for the delay but here it is! Part two of plot twist

I started laughing. I just didn't want to cry at the moment. Like what Khloe Kardashian once said, she'd rather laugh than cry.

"Aria-" Liam began. "No." I began laughing again like I was drunk. "What's happening?" Harry said. "Why is she laughing like that?" "Harry.." Louis gave a glare. I shook my head and continued to laugh a little. My face turned serious as I deeply stared at Harry.

"Listen up, Styles. I'll fucking tell you what's up. You may have lost your memory but I want you to get it back. We were together and you may have not relized it, but you actually made me happy like no one else did. We were supposed to be together forever. You even promised! We've been through so much. From the childhood memories to sticking together no matter what people say. You just can't forget and move on. You weren't only my boyfriend, but my best friend. You understood me. You caught me when I fell from the world. We just can't end like this, Harry."

All the boys said nothing and put their heads down. Harry just stared at me. His little innocent eyes. His pink cheeks with a blood on it. Messy, brown hair. I just wished he would remember me.

"It's getting late. I should take you home." Louis said. "Ok." "Oh and one more thing... When does Harry get out of the Hospital?" I asked Liam. "Umm, about 2-3 days max." He held the clipboard filled with Harry's medical information. "Ok. I'll be taking him home with me." I said. I don't want them to refuse. "And that was an order." I raised my eyebrows at all the boys. "A-are you sure? You want him to be at your place? In a busy town like Los Angeles?" Liam sounded unsure. "Oh please. Don't be ridiculous! I'm not taking him to my house. I'm taking him home. As in Cheshire. We were planning to buy a house there so why not?" Liam nodded and kept his mouth closed. Louis walked away from the bed and stumbled over Harry's jacket. We all chuckled at his clumsyness. Louis stayed down there for a while. He was observing something little. He gasped and shot his head back up, embarressed. "What?" Niall laughed. "N-nothing!" Louis quickly announced. "Ok... I think I should drive Ari home. You seem a little bit tired." Zayn said. "No, no. I'm just fine, thank you very much. Ari, let's be going." Louis patted his shirt and sassily walked out of the room as I followed him.

"What was that all about?" I scrunged my eyebrows at him. "Nothing, just my shoes are dirty." He horribly lied. "Your shoes are squeaky clean." I pointed out. "Well, they're dirty looking to me!" After a moment of silence he began laughing at his last comment. "Perv." I mumbled. "Whatever."

The whole ride home was quiet. I played a game on my phone as Louis was focusing on the road. "Ariana." He said. "Yes?" "I know you must feel really bad about Harry just forgetting you and all. But he'll come around soon. I just know it. You two didn't just come all this way to get nothing. He still loves you. I can see it in his eyes. Deep down inside, he rememebers who you are. You just gotta reach out to him and break the barrier." Louis smiled at me. I didn't say anything. But he was right. I just gotta reach out to him. We finally came to my house as he parked my car in the big driveway. "Keep the car until then." I waved my hand and went inside the cold house. I collapsed on the wooded floor once I got inside as I fell into a deep sleep.

The next three days were a drab. I had to meet up with the producers to work on my second album and go visit Harry, who still doesn't know who I am! The boys all left back to England, so as I promised, I'm taking Harry home today. I packed everything I needed. I bought a house and I moved all my junk that was stuck in my garage to the house in Cheshire. It feels so good to have a new house. It feels like I'm starting new.

Later the in the day, I brought Harry to our new house. "Wow.." He whispered as he limped inside the house. There were boxes everywhere. "Excuse the boxes." I moved one away to the corner. "I just bought this house, and all the things are barely unpacked. If you need me, I'll be in the bathroom unpacking the items." I ran upstairs, leaving Harry observing the house.

Harry's pov

I don't know who this girl was or what she wants with me, but she sure seems nice buying us a house. She must be rich or something! I kept on walking or limping as i might say. I knocked over a little box and lots of photos and paper slid out. Oops.

I knelt down to pick up the pictures and I relized that boy looks like me. And there's that girl who invited me to her house. All these photos are of me and her. What is this? What's going on?

"Harry!" She called. "Harry? Are you ok? I heard a crash." She came running down the stairs. What was her name again? Adriana? Alena? "I'm fine. But who are you?" I asked her. "Are you kidding me? I'm Ariana." She almost yelled. "But.. I barely know you. Why did you take me in? Why am I in every picture with you?" I held up a photograph of me and her hugging. "Where'd you..." She took the picture from my hands. I took a step back and looked down. "Look, Harry. It's not gonna be easy, but you need to trust me, ok? I'm gonna help you." She lightened her voice. "Help me? Help me with what?" I was so confused with everything.

"Please. Just trust me."