Harry

Harry' pov

"Open the door!" Zayn called from the other side. "No!" I mumbled, my face in my pillow. "You gotta let us help you." Liam said. I simply ignored his comment and turned to face the empty wall. "Lads, I got this." I heard Louis almost whisper. "What are you gonna do?" Zayn asked as I heard heavy and quick footsteps becoming louder and louder by the second. "YAAAAAAAAA!!" Louis yelled as he tackled my door. I instantly jumped sat up, my face in disbelief. "I'll buy you a new door!" he assured me. I scoffed at him and layed back down. "Idiot.." I heard Zayn say to Louis. "That was a stupid idea." Liam said. "That was kinda funny." Niall said. "At least we got in." Louis protested.

"Harry, you need to tell us what happened last night. You just can't keep your feelings bottled up inside you forever. It's time to tell us." Liam soothed me. "I'm not ready to talk about it!" I spat at him. "We're only trying to help you out here." "I don't need your help!" I was on the verge of blowing up. Liam sighed heavily and walked out of my room with the other lads. "We'll be downstairs."

I sigh as I sit up straight, watching their shadows fade away.

"We were supposed to be together forever." I whispered, feeling tears come to my eyes. No, stop it Harry. Don't cry over it. Don't do it. Don't. Do. It. Too late. Little tears roll down my face. I feel so empty without her.

I lean against the bed frame, sining random tunes in my head.

"And being here without you, is like I'm waking up to. Only half a blue sky, kinda there but not quite. I'm walking around with just one shoe, I'm half a heart without you. I'm half a man at best, with half an arrow in my chest, I miss everything we do, I'm half a heart without you." I sang my broken heart out.

"Did you hear that?" "That was good." "I knew he'd come around!" I heard the boys talk. I slumped back down and pulled the covers over my cold body.

I shifted my feet and brushed against something solid. I get up and find the item I touched and relized it was a picture frame that Ariana gave me. I wonder if she still had the one I gave hers. It was just a regular photo of me and her at a friend's wedding.

I remember that day like it was just yesterday.

--------------

"Aw Harry, I think I'm gonna cry." Ariana wipes a tear from her eyes. "Don't cry, be happy!" I soothed her. "I'm so happy Em's getting married!" She says as she wraps her arms around me. "I remeber she was that girl who always complained about not getting boys to like her..." Ariana continues talking but I barely listened.

"What do you think, haz?" "What?" "I said, Do you think we'll be together forever?" Ariana looks deep into my eyes. "Of course." I smile her. "Forever." "Forever." I repeat.
-------------

I wrap my arms around the little picture frame, dropping tears onto my pillow. I fall asleep whispering "forever" over and over again.