"Fine." I said.

I went to the go and get me something to eat. But when I came back Stephanie and Kate weren't alone like how I left. They were sitting with Hakeem and Tremaine. I couldn't believe this. Why were they there? I didn't even want to go back to that table. But if I had taken too long, then they would've come looking for me.

I went over and sat in-between Stephanie and Kate. Hakeem looked up at me and smiled. They all began to talk instead of me. I avoided even making eye contact with Tremaine because I didn't want any trouble.

Tremaine Neverson

Hakeem and I joined Stephanie and Kate at lunch or on their free period because we also had a free period. Then I saw Chyna. I just couldn't stop staring at her because she looked better than ever. I had to talk to her really bad and apologize to her and say that I want us to be friends again.

"Does anyone want a refill?" Stephanie asked.

"Oh yea." Kate said.

"Let me come with you guys." Hakeem said.

As soon as the three of them left, I was left alone with Chyna. This was my chance to explain myself to her.

"How have you been?" I asked. 

......

"You look great, better actually." I continued.

......

"Can we talk please?" I begged.

"What's there to talk about?" Chyna asked.

"You know about what happened 8 months ago." I said. 

Chyna closed her book, "There's nothing to talk about." 

"Yes there is." I said.

"What do you want to talk about? The drugs? The abuse? Or maybe you want to talk about how you filthy you really are." Chyna said.

"I know what I did was wrong and I want us to be friends." I said.

"There it is. You think everything is gonna get better or repaired because you said sorry! Tremaine you are a filthy piece of shit!" Chyna yelled.

"I know." I said.

"You better know. I was there for you and you just push me away." Chyna said.

"It was a hard time for me, you know." I said.

"Oh really? That's your sorry ass excuse for not being a man and treating like one of your hoes." Chyna said.

"I-I have nothing to say." I said.

"Of course you don't. You are a sorry excuse of a man and I HATE you to my fucking last breath." Chyna said. 

She grabbed her books and walked away. My anger began to build up and I knocked my drink off the table causing it to spill. I placed my head inside my hand and just sat there.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

The conversation that I had with Tremaine made me upset. I just went back to the dorm and just stayed in their for the rest of the day. I laid on my bed and thought of that day that changed everything.

March 15

Tremaine texted me about meeting me tonight and I agreed. I knew that we were going to have fun. He was taking me to the movies to see one of the new movies. I don't know exactly which ones. I got dressed and headed out the door. Once I opened the door, Tremaine was standing there and he surprised me. 

"Trey?" I questioned. "What are you doing here?"

"What? You aren't happy to see me or something." Trey said.

"No I am. But I thought we were going to the movies."I said.

"I thought that we could use a day to ourselves." Trey said coming in. "Is Nina or Omar around?"

"No they are out of town for the week." I said.

"So you've been in this house all alone and you didn't tell me." Trey said walking up to my face.

"Yes, but it was for good reason." I said.

Trey kissed my neck, "And what reason was that?" 

"I didn't want you coming over and starting something." I said pushing him off.

"Like what?" Trey questioned.

Before I could say anything back, I looked into Trey's eyes and saw that his pupils were pink and voice seemed a little scratchy. He couldn't be high because I knew what he looked like when he's high. It had to be cocaine or heroine, mixed with a little drinking.

"Are you still doing drugs?" I asked.

"What? No." Trey said lying.

"You're lying." I said.

"No I'm not." Trey said.

"Yes the fuck you are. You eyes are pink and your breath reeks of alcohol." I said. 

"So I'm a little drunk so what?" Trey said.

"You don't get it. I told you weeks ago to stop and you didn't listen." I said.

"Yo ass don't fucking control me!" Trey yelled.

"I'm not......I just want you to not end up in jail or something worst." I said.

"I'll do whatever I fucking want." Trey said walking up to my face. "And what I want is you on my dick."

Trey kissed me and I pushed him off of me. He pinned me against the wall still trying to make his move. What he was doing was wrong. I kneed him in the balls and ran upstairs to my room. I slammed the room and all I could hear was Trey screaming in anger. I locked my door and stepped back. I heard footsteps approaching the door and then there was a loug bang.

"Open the fucking door Chyna!" Trey demanded.

"Go away!" I yelled back.

"Open...the...fucking...door!' Trey repeated.

"No, I want you to leave Trey." I said.

"Look I'm sorry can we talk?" Trey asked.

The banging stopped and I walked slowly to the door. I unlocked it and Trey was standing there sad. When he saw me, he placed his hand on my throat and started choking me. I gasped for air trying so hard to breath.

"You think you can run away from me." Trey said.

I couldn't say anything or do anything but fight. Trey looked me in my eyes and saw the struggle. He stopped and let go. I coughed and coughed and felt my throat burn. Trey sat against the wall near the doorway.

"I'm sorry." Trey said.

"I don't believe you." I said. 

"I said I was sorry." Trey said.

"I don't want your fucking apologies anymore." I said. "I need you to leave."

"What are you saying?" Trey questioned. 

"I'm breaking up with you......for good!" I said.

Trey didn't saying and just got up and walked away. I closed my door and slid to the ground. I started to cry in my knees. My mind was completely blown at what he did and I don't deserve the bullshit that he put me through. 

***

Ending it was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I just hate that I had to meet him again. To have to see his sorry ass face in my presence. He's the worst person ever.