Thirty-Eight

Tommy awoke to the sound of guitar.

He yawned, sitting up in bed to find Nikki sitting cross legged next to him, playing an unfamiliar song on his guitar.

"Did you go home and get that?" Tommy laughed, shaking his head. Nikki nodded proudly. Tommy glanced at the clock on the wall. Eight a.m..

Tommy's attention went back to Nikki as he sucked in a deep breath, softly beginning to sing.

"Without you, there's no change. Nights and days are gray."

Tommy smiled softly, realizing this was the 'Without You' song that Nikki had brought up a while ago. He sat back, listening to his lover's angelic voice float through their bedroom.

"If I reached out and touched the rain, it just wouldn't be the same."

Nikki strummed his guitar, keeping his eyes mostly low while he sang. He was shy when it came to singing lead - there was a reason Vince was the frontman. Vince could lead the band onstage for all he cared. Nikki was in charge everywhere else.

"Without you, I'd be lost. I'd slip down from the top, I'd slide down so long, Tom, you'd never, never know."

Nikki made his way through the whole song, finishing with a soft smile. His eyes connected with his boyfriend's.

"You're the reason I'm alive."

Tommy's bottom lip shivered, smiling and trying his best not to cry.

"It's.. it's so beautiful. I love it."

"I'm glad." Nikki removed the guitar from his body, placing it on the floor. He crawled over to Tommy, getting on top of him and pushing his head back down onto the pillow. His bedhead curls spread out behind him as Nikki bent over and connected their lips, letting their mouths mesh into one entity. Tommy's tongue tangled with his own, fighting for dominance that was quickly given over to the drummer. It became obvious to Tommy what Nikki wanted. Nikki had planned this, but he was okay with that. 

Tommy's hands landed on Nikki's hips, barely covered by a pair of tiny basketball shorts that he had probably gotten from his house when he went to get his guitar. Tommy almost wanted to ask when the hell he had woken up to make the walk all the way home and back, but he swiftly realized it didn't matter once Nikki's hips ground against his own, forcing a groan out of him.

Tommy rolled them, pinning Nikki's shoulders to the bed and leaning back down again to ravage Nikki's body with his lips. The bassist moaned roughly, gasping and tossing his head back, exposing more of his neck for Tommy to claim.

The taller man nipped and licked over each bruise he made, feeding off Nikki's cries. His lover whimpered weakly in his ear, driving blood straight south for Tommy.

Nikki spread his thighs, allowing Tommy to get closer. He reached between them, stroking the tent in Tommy's boxers, earning a hiss from the drummer.

"Kitten." Tommy growled, licking a stripe up Nikki's neck. The bassist purred in appreciation, wrapping his thighs around Tommy's hips and grinding their erections together.

"Take 'em off." Nikki murmured, shimmying away from Tommy's grip to tear off his shorts. He was naked underneath, exposing his swollen member. Tommy did the same, pumping himself a few times, panting.

Nikki sat up, kneeling next to his lover before pushing him onto his back. The pillows puffed under his weight. Tommy bit his lip, watching as Nikki spat on his hand and started to pump his cock.

They exchanged a loving kiss while Nikki reached his hand back, gasping as he inserted a finger inside himself, leaving Tommy untouched again. The drummer growled, wishing he could watch.

Nikki stretched himself on Tommy's lap, cocks rubbing together when his hips involuntarily bucked, granting Tommy pleasure only every few seconds. It was teasing torture.

"Shit." Nikki whispered, wiggling his hips as he fucked himself on his own fingers. Tommy was panting, squeezing his lover's soft thighs, getting off on the sight.

Nikki removed his fingers, gasping for breath and staring down at his boyfriend. Tommy could barely handle the intensity of Nikki's lust-filled glare, instead choosing to focus on reaching around and squeezing his lover's ass.

Nikki shifted his hips above Tommy's, pushing the tip of his boyfriend inside of him without a second thought. He sucked his lower lip into his mouth, gasping as Tommy began to thrust into him at a steady pace, forcing himself deeper every time.

Nikki moaned as Tommy's hands began to wander his body, tracing his curves and squeezing his thicker parts. From his spot laying on the bed, Tommy could just barely reach Nikki's face, so when his lover leaned down to move his hips faster Tommy tugged him the rest of the way for a sloppy kiss. Nikki moaned into Tommy's mouth, burying his face in the drummer's neck. The warmth of Nikki's breath was driving Tommy crazy.

"So fucking tight, Nik - aw, fuck.." Tommy whimpered, the sensation of Nikki's cool tongue on his neck making his body shudder. Their giant heads of hair almost tangled together, seemingly bound by sweat and knots.

Nikki barely had the energy to talk like he usually did, but his heavy pants and high-pitched moans in Tommy's ear were driving his lover to the edge enough. When Nikki sat up straight on Tommy's lap, body creasing in all the right places, Tommy knew he was getting close.

Nikki tossed his head about, eventually letting it hang along his chest as he put all his might into riding Tommy. The drummer forced himself to keep the steady pace up, pushing himself closer and closer to the edge before he would eventually topple over.

Nikki's hands were planted on his boyfriend's chest, propelling him as his orgasm edged nearer.

"Oh, g-god, Tommy!" Nikki screamed, erupting onto the drummer's chest, leaving him white and sticky. Tommy grunted, throwing his head back against the pillow as he spilled his load into Nikki just after. The bassist whimpered, collapsing beside Tommy a moment after.

"Fuck.." The drummer sighed contently, gazing over at his exhausted boyfriend. Nikki's usually bright and energetic green eyes were shut tightly as he gasped for air, his bruised and loved-upon chest heaving. Tommy gently moved Nikki closer to him, nuzzling into his lover's pale neck. His lips dragged along the vulnerable flesh of Nikki's shoulder, suckling hickeys in the shape of hearts along Nikki's pectoral and collarbone. The bassist whimpered, eyes finally opening to gaze upon the giant, dark heart on his chest that his lover had left, just over his real heart. Tommy licked over it, soothing the bruised skin.

"I love you." Nikki kissed his lover's cheek, fingers tangling into his hair as he pulled their foreheads against each other.

"I love you, too." Tommy murmured, and their eyes closed.