Eight

Nikki, once again, was first to wake.

He shook Tommy lightly, pressing a soft kiss to his lover's lips when his chocolatey eyes finally blinked open.

"Wow." Tommy whispered, blinking a few more times.

"What?" Nikki giggled, staring down at him.

"Am I in heaven? I've been woken up by an angel.."

"Oh, stop it!" Nikki laughed, sitting up and removing himself from Tommy's arms. He glanced over to the clock, seeing it was only two in the afternoon.

"Wanna order a pizza for delivery? We can take a shower together while we wait for it to get here." Nikki sat cross-legged on his bed, smiling innocently at the older man. Tommy shrugged.

"All up to you, babe. How much is a pizza, ten bucks? We can split it."

"I think twelve." Nikki murmured, picking up his phone and dialing the number for Domino's, which was conveniently written on the wall, right next to a large poster of Paul Stanley. Tommy stretched, hopping off the bed and tidying the sheets as much as he could with Nikki refusing to get up.

Tommy grabbed their clothes up from the floor and left them on the bed in a pile while Nikki put in an order for one large cheese pizza to his door. A moment later, he hung up.

"Yep, twelve bucks. They said to give them forty minutes. That enough time to shower?" Nikki teased, putting the phone back on his bedside table. He loosely grabbed Tommy's wrist and led him to the bathroom. Nikki turned on the shower, waiting for the water to warm up.

"Nik?"

"Hm?" The smaller boy hummed, turning back to his boyfriend. He found himself enveloped in Tommy's arms, bodies flush together.

"Do you even know how cute you are?" Tommy gushed, pressing his lips to Nikki's soft cheek for a moment.

"No, tell me." Nikki rolled his eyes, the smile unable to be torn off his face.

"You're precious. You've got the cutest little face, y'know. Cute lips. Cute nose. Beautiful eyes. Gosh, your eyes. I could stare into them all day." Tommy murmured, rocking Nikki in his arms.

The water continued to pound down on the tub, the spray still cold to the touch. They waited.

"But not just your face is cute. Oh, no. Your body is just plain adorable. You're this mix of sexy and cute and hot as hell and it really confuses me because that shouldn't work but I love it so much. You're beautiful, every little bit of you. Especially that little belly. I haven't caught on yet if you're super self conscious, but you'd better not dislike that adorable thing."

As Tommy rambled, his hands roaming over all the places he named, Nikki stuck his hand under the water.

"Baby.." Nikki hushed Tommy with his lips, laughing softly. "It's warm."

"Oh, okay."

The two boys stepped under the water together, sliding the glass door behind them. Immediately, they were overcome with a need to touch each other, hold each other. Nikki was feeling particularly affectionate, snuggling into his boyfriend's body as his arms held him close.

"Oh my god. I can't believe how much I love you." Nikki whispered, dumbfounded. Tommy smiled softly, running his fingers through Nikki's damp hair.

"If it helps at all, I love you just as much or more."

Nikki shook his head wildly, wrapping his arms around Tommy's v-shaped hips.

"No, no, no.. I love you so much. I don't have words. So much." Nikki's emerald eyes glistened as he turned his gaze to Tommy's own, placing one hand on his lover's chest, over his heart.

Tommy found his eyes welling with tears, from exactly what he couldn't place. He rested his hand over top of Nikki's, smiling down at his love.

"I don't know how much you love me, Nikki. But as long as you do, I will always love you just as much." Tommy murmured, reaching for a bottle of body wash and squeezing some into his hand. Gently at first, as if asking for permission, Tommy began to wash Nikki, his smaller lover savoring every moment Tommy's hands rubbed at his body. He got some soap as well as did the same for Tommy, leaving them both as sudsy, less-sweaty messes.

After the shower, they shared the towel between the two of them before redoing their hair, much more half-assed than it had been before the shower. They headed back into Nikki's room to get dressed, exchanging smiles between each other. The room still stunk of sex, but hopefully it would fade before his parents got home.

"Well, it's been half an hour. Let's go wait downstairs." Nikki grinned after they had both gotten dressed - Nikki in a pair of white shorts that barely reached halfway down his thighs and a large Sex Pistols shirt, Tommy in a pair of borrowed black jeans. He didn't bother with a shirt - he was sure Nikki didn't mind, either. Tommy left his share of the pizza money on the table, wallet still upstairs in his sweatpants. They flopped onto the sofa together, snuggling close as they waited for the pizza to arrive.

"What else do you wanna do before your parents get home?" Tommy asked softly, playing with Nikki's half-dried hair. The younger boy shrugged, tracing shapes on Tommy's bare chest.

"I don't really care. Honestly, I wish I could go back to your place. Forever. And just. Move in with you. But.." Nikki sighed, breaking off into a soft laugh. "That won't happen, at least not for a while."

Tommy laughed sweetly, settling down into the pillow. Nikki followed, laying with his back directly on top of his boyfriend. Tommy's hands landed on his belly, holding him gently.

"So beautiful." Tommy murmured, lifting up Nikki's shirt and drawing circles on his little stomach. Normally, Nikki never took his shirt off, or let anyone see his not-quite-in-shape body, but something about Tommy made him feel safe, secure - he never stopped to think about self esteem when he was with him. Tommy made him feel truly flawless. He was tapping a little pattern on Nikki's belly when the smaller boy finally spoke.

"I don't want to go back to being teacher and student on Monday." He grumbled, resting his hand on top of Tommy's.

Tommy agreed with a soft sigh, closing his eyes.

"I can't believe I met my soulmate through a fill in teacher job." Tommy snickered. Nikki paused.

"Soulmate?"

"Yeah, baby. That's what I think you are."

That made Nikki smile widely, a little squeeze of Tommy's hands on his soft hips reminding him once again that he was loved.

"I think you're my soulmate, too, T-Bone."

"That makes me so happy to hear, Nik-Nok."

A knock on the front door shattered their sweet moment. Nikki groaned softly, hopping off Tommy. He snatched up the six bucks Tommy had laid down on the table and six more from his wallet and opened the door, paying the delivery guy and shutting it once more.

Nikki sat down on the floor with the pizza box, smiling up at his love.

"You eatin'?"

With a groan, Tommy slid off the couch.

"Why are we eating on the floor?"

"More fun. And, if we end up making out, we won't have the danger of falling off the sofa." Nikki grinned.

"Always thinking ahead, you little rascal." Tommy chuckled, grabbing a slice after Nikki took his. They shared a soft kiss before digging in.

"I think you taste better than the pizza, Tommy."