Thirty-Two

Nikki's fingers tugged lightly and Tommy's clothes practically fell off his body to his smaller lover's will, lust dancing in their eyes as they gently stripped each other down. Tommy's hands skirted along Nikki's body, tracing his curves and dents and scars, making him blush and his body heated. Both boys were naked besides a flannel Nikki still hadn't taken off. It was slipping off one shoulder. Tommy stood back for a moment, just looking. Nikki had never looked more beautiful to him; lips pink and swollen from rough kisses, eyes darkened with arousal. His pale shoulders seemed like they were begging for sweet bruises. Tommy slid the flannel off the rest of the way, the soft sound of it hitting the floor being muffled by Nikki's moans as Tommy's lips latched onto his sensitive collarbone.

"Oh, mm.." The bassist moaned softly, tugging at Tommy's hair. The taller boy dragged his tongue from Nikki's collarbone up his neck, connecting their lips for a moment before gently leading Nikki to the bed, taking him in his arms and laying him down.

A few needy kisses were exchanged as Tommy crawled on top of Nikki, gently pinning his wrists to the comforter as he pushed his tongue into his boyfriend's mouth. Nikki accepted the kiss, eyes sliding shut as one of Tommy's hands trailed down his body, short nails tracing circles on his inner thighs before gently taking hold of his throbbing cock and pumping him slowly. He moaned into the kiss, toes curling and digging into the bed. Nikki spread his thighs so Tommy could get closer, their chests pressing together.

"Baby.." Nikki murmured, gasping softly into his boyfriend's ear as Tommy's lips shifted from his jawline to his throat, tongue trailing along the heated skin.

"Yeah?" Tommy asked, glancing up, voice low and rough. It made Nikki's hips squirm.

"C-can I suck you off?" Nikki whispered, giggling devilishly. The question made Tommy's cock twitch against his belly. The taller boy chuckled, rolling off Nikki and laying beside him.

"I'm all yours, hottie." He smirked, watching Nikki sit up and settle down between his thighs. Nikki licked his lips, glancing down at the monster below him. He leaned over, parting his lips and taking the head of Tommy's erection inside his wet heat. It made his lover groan, bucking up into Nikki's mouth.

Nikki slid Tommy's cock as far in as he could, nearly choking when Tommy's hips shifted up. His hardness bumped the back of Nikki's throat, and the bassist held back a gag as his eyes began to water. He bobbed his head, tongue tickling the veins twirling around his lover. Nikki felt Tommy's fingers tangle into his hair, tugging as gently as he could. After a few minutes, it was getting hard to breathe. A squeeze on Nikki's shoulder alerted him that Tommy was close. He pulled off and sat up, lips leaving his boyfriend's member with a soft pop. Tommy was panting, staring wildly at Nikki. The smaller boy held his gaze, seductively licking his lips.

"Baby.. do you wanna be in control?" Tommy murmured, feeling Nikki crawl on top of him.

"It's been a while since I was on top.. yeah." Nikki smirked, pumping Tommy in his hand, excitement jumping in his gut.

"C'mere.." The drummer growled, biting his lip. He shifted Nikki up to his face, hands planted on his soft hips. He brought Nikki down so he could reach his hole, pressing his lips to Nikki's entrance with a soft sigh. Nikki whimpered above him as Tommy stretched him with his tongue, rocking his hips back and forth. Tommy's fingers pressed into Nikki's thick thighs, spread across his face, causing the smaller boy to whine. Tommy kept at it for a few more minutes until he figured Nikki was loose enough. He gently moved Nikki down so he was sitting on his lap, his erect cock pressing against Nikki's firm ass.

Tommy sat up, hands back on Nikki's waist.

"You ready?" The bassist giggled innocently, reaching behind him and stroking Tommy's member.

"Mm, yeah.. Don't make me regret letting you take control. Go." Tommy growled, shutting his eyes as Nikki lifted his hips and settled back down on his leaking cock. With a soft cry, the smaller boy began to bounce, sliding more and more of Tommy's hardness into him each time he went down.

"Fuck." Tommy gasped, hands gripping onto Nikki's soft hips tightly as he bottomed out. Nikki sat on his cock for a moment, rolling his hips and arching his back in pleasure and pain as he was stretched wide. He kissed his boyfriend desperately, tongues wrestling for dominance. The sweat began to pour off their bodies, the combination of their bodies rubbing against each other and summer's heat exhausting them.

Tommy felt his release edging towards him all too soon. Nikki kept up the pace, learning to move with the thrusts Tommy pushed up into him.

"O-oh fuck, I love you." Tommy grunted, pushing Nikki's hair out of his eyes as he threw his head back.

"I love you, too." Nikki whimpered, slamming his hips down with all his might.

Tommy couldn't tear his eyes off the wondrous sight that was Nikki riding him. He could see his muscles working to his will to keep him going, regardless of whether he had the energy or not. He watched the sheen on Nikki's bare chest become more and more prominent, sweat dripping down his temple. Tommy got lost watching Nikki suck roughly on his bottom lip, squeezing his eyes shut as his stomach tightened.

Tommy reached out, pumping Nikki's cock in his hand to the timing of his thrusts to bring his boyfriend over the edge as well. Nikki hissed, bucking his hips. His walls tightened around Tommy even more as he came with a shout of his lover's name, drawing a heavy groan from Tommy and his own release. Tommy's warmth filled Nikki, making him mewl in pleasure.

They sat there for a moment, their heavy breathing the only noise in the bedroom. Nikki slipped Tommy out of him a minute later, once he had caught his breath. He collapsed next to his boyfriend, quickly being tugged into his warm embrace. They shared a quick kiss before Nikki pulled away.

"Listen, I love you - but holy shit, it's too hot to cuddle." Nikki laughed weakly, tugging himself out of Tommy's grip and stretching out on the bed. The drummer laughed, sleep coming easy to him. He was knocked out in a matter of seconds. Nikki chuckled, glancing over at his lover.

"Fuck. I thought maybe if you were tired enough I'd be able to convince you to tell me the surprise." The bassist spoke, to no one in particular. He stared at the ceiling for a few seconds before he was overall too bored with this. Fuck the heat.

"Ah, fuck it," He grumbled, rolling over and latching onto his boyfriend. "Goodnight, T-Bone."