Chapter 9 - A Date with a Vampire

Next Morning

Samael sighed as he sat on a bench in a Park in Vale, waiting for Scarlett to Arrive at his location. It has already been 10 mins, and Scarlett hadn't arrived yet. She normally wasn't late for something like this, it wasn't like her to be late for their date. While Scarlett is taking her sweet time, he was reading a book called The Hidden Tales and Legends of Remnant.

"You're late" Said Samael, not bothered to look up from his book. He turned a page as Scarlett had walked up to him.

"Sorry" Scarlett apologised "I was busy, my girls were having a nice party last night, didn't want to disappoint them"

"Right.." Samael responded, turning the page of his book. He then finished reading his sentence and closed his book. Scarlett was a beautiful looking woman with scarlet red hair and eyes, typical of her name

"So" he looked at her with a smile "Where would you like to go?"  he asked her. Scarlett smiled

"Why anywhere would be nice" She responded.

Soon enough Samael took Scarlett out to some interesting places and landmarks across Vale. They first went to a nearby Starbucks Coffee shop for a quick snack before heading off to a nearby build-a-bear workshop, where Scarlett made her own stuff teddy bear, which was no doubt and not surprising red in colour. For their final destination, they went to the nearby Carnival, where they both had fun on the rollercoaster as well as playing some of the games there and winning many prices. By the time thwy were done it was already past 5.

"Well that was fun" Smiled Samael, glancing at Scarlett, who hugged the large stuff animal into her chest

"I enjoyed it love" Scarlett answered, smiling "I wish we can spend more time like this"

"But we have work to do I'm afraid" Samael reminded her, making her sigh

"I know" She sighed hugging her teddy more tighter "I wish we can be like this"

"The Order refuses to let us rest until we are dead"

"Then The Order will die" She snarled, looking at Samael, her eyes filled with anger and fury

"They will my Scarlet Blossom" Samael placed a hand on her cheek as he kissed her "They shall die soon enough"

End