Chapter 1 - Samael Grimm

"Sometimes the world doesn't need a hero....

Sometimes what it needs, is a monster"

~Samael Grimm
____________________________

"Hey Junior! Another glass of Vodka here" a voice from the bar counter said with a grunt as the owner of said bar counter; Junior passed him another cup of vodka. Junior was a fairly tall man, who wore a black vest over a white dress shirt, a red tie, black gloves and black dress pants. He has gray eyes, short black hair, along with a matching beard and mustache.

The person that Junior had passed the cup to, is a young 17 year old looking man with black hair with white tints in it, and wolf ears on his head. He wore a black and red trenchcoat with yellow trimmings. It had a White wolf's head on the back, and the bottom of the coat was riddled with rips and holes indicating that he had gone through alot of situations. He wore it like a cape. He also wears a plain white shirt underneath the trenchcoat and black jeans. Strapped onto his back is his weapon; a Broadsword (Arondeight) inside its Scabbard, and a gunsling attached to his waist with his holstered Revolver; (Black Rose) inside its holster.

The young man caught the glass of Vodka as it slided towards him.
He then opened his eyes, revealing Red slitted eyes.

"Thats the 9th glass already, Samael" Junior said to the man, glancing at him as he picked up a glass and cleaned it with a cloth.

"I know. I'll pay ya after I'm done drinking" Samael replied, sipping on his drink. Well, one could say that drinking that much Vodka would get you very sick or very very drunk or both at the same time but Samael here, has a strange high tolerance for the stuff. He might not look that old to drink, but he has his reasons.

Samael is currently sitting by himself at the Bar counter of Junior's Nightclub, drinking all to himself as he recounted on what had transpired today.

He had went off on a hunt; a hunt for someone. For the past few months he had been hunting that someone. Someone who as Samael could say "Disrupts" the entire order of things. As Samael and any other person would know, there can only be one representative for the two sides of Light and Dark. Her presence makes things imbalance, not to mention she not only plans the destruction of Humanity but also dares to assume control of the Creatures of Grimm. Grimm. The same creatures that comforted and fed him, that trained him and taught him much of the world. To him, there were his family. His only family, ever since his mother died, and to see them being controlled by her, he just could not take it, seeing them being mindlessly controlled by her, and thus he shall kill her, just for simply existing.

He had been searching for her, going around almost all of the continents of Remnant, but could not find her, its like as if she just disappeared from the face of Remnant. But still even if she did, his legions of Grimm, his faithful followers and allies. They will find her, and when they do, he shall be the one to Kill her.

And those foolish enough to follow her.

"Samael, slick your hair to the side a bit, you'll look like the leader of a Criminal gang if you did. Girls find bad boys hot". Junior told Samael neutrally.
Samael had nice looks, and is pratically a natural born lady killer. So by making Samael more better looking, he is pratically earning more profits when the ladies come to the club after seeing Samael there.

The lads a Chick walking magnet, and he doesnt even realise that.

"Junior, stop using me as a walking advertisement board" Samael said, fixing his hair "I'm not one to attract with for the ladies"

"But you already attracted more ladies than even the Devil did" Junior retorted

"So?" Samael said "Do I look like I care?"

"Of course you should" Junior replied "Think of all the free pussy you're getting. One heck of an oppurtunity... not to mention your dating that Ice cream chick as well as an added bonus".

Samael simply rolled his eyes.

"Just because I'm dating Neo, and that I'm unfortuantly a walking Chick magnet doesn't mean that I should be just grabbing them by the pussy. I have already enough thank you very much"

Junior shrugged his shoulders in response.

"But didn't I see you with other girls at your side as well?" Junior asked him "And if I did what about them?"

"They're just aquaintances" Samael said, unknowingly to Junior that it was a lie. Those "Aquaitances" of his were actually his long time associates, and love ones.

Junior grunted a Whatever, before passing Samael another glass of Vodka

"So, what know? It seems that you kind find the person that you're looking for, no matter how heard you look"

"Oh I'll find her alright" Samael replied casually, as he stared at his half empty cup with a bored look "She can't hide in the shadows forever"

"Right" Junior said, serving a glass of whisky to another customer

"Thats all for tonight Junior" Samael said, finishing his drink. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a roll of Lien
"Here, as payment for the drinks"
Junior nodded as Samael tossed the roll of money to him, in which he manage to catch with one free hand. Samael got up from his stool as he stretched his limbs

"I'll be off Junior, have a nice night" Samael said, as he began walking towards the exit

"You too" Junior said

Once Samael was outside of the Nightclub, looking around making sure no one was watching, shadows suddenly comsumed him as he sinked into the ground, disappearing from view. At the same time as he disappeared, did a yellow bike suddenly appeared, the driver of the motorcycle parking it at where Samael once stood.

End

Leave a comment on what you think.