Chapter 5 - Dust till Dawn

Nighttime

"What a day" Muttered Samael, walking down a street. It was a long day for Samael. After a long day of walking around, doing practicality anything he needed to do, he was finally feeling tired. Tired enough to go to bed, well not that he isn't stamina less like every known person who doesn't exercise regularly, he's just tired. Ok, lets just put it at that.

His journey around Vale has to lead him to a shop known as Dust till Dawn. He entered and began looking around the shop. It was a fairly average sized shop with the inner structure nothing special beyond the machines that contained the dusk, and behind the desk, was known other than the old man himself

"Hey, old man" Samael greeted the old man. The old man smiled as greeted back the immortal man

"Any new issues out?" He asked him. The old man nodded as he told Samael that the new issues were in the back. Thanking the old man, he made his way to the back, where he found himself at a large shelf full of magazines and books from everyday stuff to history books and other stuff is thrown in there, possibly to increase the chances that someone would buy the thing.

Picking up an issue; which had a large tank on it, he began reading the issue. A few minutes later, unknown to him, he was joined by a fairly short girl was just a few inches shorter of five feet tall with red tinted black hair with her tips being rather short. She also had same silver eyes and pale skin. She was fairly endowed for her age, a bit larger than average, but not a size that would be that uncommon or outside the realm of possibility.

Unknown to both of them, a few minutes later, they didn't realise that the shop was getting robbed until he heard the man begging at the front of the store

"Please don't hurt me" Samael heard the old man beg. He turned his head and glanced up at a mirror that was positioned to view the front of the store to see the old man being robbed by 4 guys in tuxedos and a man with orange hair and wore a bowler hat on his head. He held a can in his hand.

"Oh great, Neo's supposed 'boss'"  Samael thought, rolling his eyes in response. He then turned his gaze to his right, where the red-cloaked girl was standing. Nudging her shoulder to get her attention, in which he was successful at doing, he began telling her what was happening.

"Umm, listen, miss, I don't know if you're away but this store is getting robbed," Samael told her. The girl stared at Samael

"Are you robbing me?" The girl asked him. For some reason, Samael found her cute when she looked at him like that. 

"No. We're getting robbed" Samael corrected, glancing over his shoulder. He sees a man in a black and red tuxedo walking up to one of the Dust ducts, but unfortunately, due to the girl's rather loud headphones, the man was quick in spotting the two immediately.

"Hey! Hands up!" The man demanded, taking out his gun blade, and switching it into its sword form. 

"See," Samael said to the girl, "Told you" 

"Ooohhhh" The girl said in response

A few seconds later, outside the shop window, said Henchmen that demanded the two to surrender, suddenly went flying out of the front window, courtesy of the young girl that stood next to Samael.

She released her weapon; A large Red scythe. The weapon was much larger than the red girl, being 7 feet tall, with the curved blade, which was multiple blades layered on each other to create a single blade, was over 4 feet long. The back of the blade had a sort of axe part to it that was more blunted than the blade itself. At the tip was an opening for shots to come out, and the staff of the weapon had a cartridge holder for bullets and a trigger so ammo can be fired from it even in its current form.