Chapter 2 - Part 2

Blake and Samael stared at each other, hand on their weapon's handle, each of them in a battle stance, daring one of them to make the first move. It was Samael who made the first move

In an instant, he closed the dustance between him and Blake, shocking and catching her by surprise for a brief moment by his speed. Blake was caught in the gut by Samael's fist, and he flung her into the air with a punch.

He then appeared again in front of Blake, midair. He drew his sword and just as he was about to slice her in half, Blake managed to block the attack with her Cleaver. She quickly then left behind a shadow of herself to take the brunt of Samael's next attack, in which her clone was cleaved in half.

They both landed back onto the train. Samael then drew his Revolver with his free hand as he began firing at Blake. Blake dodged the first shot before she rushed forward at Samael, dodging and weaving past his shots as she closed the distance between her and him.

Seeing as his shots were useless, he holstered his empty gun back into its holster, as he blocked her cleaver. They swung their blades at each other, trying to overpower one another with Blake, with her speed and swift attacks, and Samael with his Heavy, yet fast swings of his sword.

Blake parried a thrust from Samael's sword, as she used this moment to draw her Katana from its cleaver-like sheathe. She spun around and managed to catch Samael off guard with her attack, and managed to land a small cut on his right cheek.

Samael stepped back in surprise, feeling the cut on his cheek with his fingers as he blocked Blake's Cleaver again before, sidestepping to avoid her Katana.
Samael raised the flat side of his sword to block a sword thrust from Blake's sword, and using his free hand, he caught Blake's wrist with his hand. Blake struggled to free herself from his grip. Samael smirked as he headbutted Blake really hard on her head, only to realise that he had headbutted only a clone of her.

Blake managed to substitute herself out of his grip with a clone, before delivering an upward kick to Samael's Face.

Samael stumbled back in unexpected surprise. Growling in anger, he swung Arondeight downward at Blake, only for her to clone herself out of the way. She swunged her Katana at Samael, who managed to blocked it, before moving his sword to intercept her Cleaver.

He tried to cleave her once again, only to cleave in half another clone instead. He blocked more of Blake's attacks, twirling his sword and parrying her attacks. He duck down to avoid a kick, as he swung Arondeight upwards this time, only for the same thing to happen.

"Fuck!" Samael cursed as he parried her Cleaver to the side. He tried to punch her, only to punch a clone once more.

"Fuck! Stay still!" Samael shouted in growing anger, swinging his Sword in an Arc at Blake, only for her to clone herself out of the way.

"Whats wrong?" Blake asked him, smirking "Can't keep up?"

Samael growled in anger "Don't underestimate me!". Samael smashed his Sword into the train, making a dent on the thing, and sending a dark wave of energy at Blake, who dodged out of the way. She fired some shots from her Katana at Samael, who blocked the shots.

Samael growled once more. This was getting nowhere. Even if he did manage to land a hit on her, her speed and manuverability is too good, not to mention her Semblance is making it hard for him to land a proper hit.

He sighed...

Gues he'll have to use his abilities to end this.

"Your not that bad of a fighter" Samael commented, twirlung his sword. He then stabbed Arondeight into the train. "But I'm afraid this will have to end"

Beowolf

Shadows began shrouding his hands, turning them into claws. He instanlty launched forward to Blake, who wasn't expecting that. He swiped his Claws at Blake, who dodged and blocked each one. She tried to stab him with her Katana, only for him to grab onto her arm, and before she could use her other weapon to deal some damage, he caught her wrist once more.

Ursa

He kneed her. Really hard. Blake gasped as she felt the air in her lungs leave. She stumbled back in pain, clutching her stomach. That felt like a Truck hit her.

Samael wasn't done with her, as he closed the distance once more. She swung her cleaver upwards, only for her to sidestep to the right. He grabbed her hand, smashed his elbow down at her hand, forcing her to loose her grip on the cleaver, and elbowed her in the face.

Before she could recover, Samael grabbed her by the foot. He swung her up, before slamming her down onto the train. He repeated this action, slamming her down multiple times before throwing her into some large crates.

Miraculously, she's still conscious, thankfully to her Aura, but it is pretty low right now at the moment.

She tried to get up, only for Samael to place his foot onto her back, preventing her to move.

"Why can't you just stay down?" Samael said in wonder. "Its better to just give up, than to keep on fighting, criminal"

"But I'm not a criminal!" Blake shouted in response as she struggled to free herself from Samael's foot but to no prevail

"Then why were you stealing Dust crates with your buddy there?" Samael asked her. He took out his revolver, loaded it with new bullets and aimed it at Blake's head. "Don't lie. I hate lying"

"Its because I don't want to be with them anymore!" Blake replied truthfully

"Explain" Samael asked her.

And so, he spent the next fee minutes listening to her; of how she was apart of the White Fang ever since she was young, would partake in every Rally and Meeting, and in order to help discrimination against the Faunus, only for years later, when a new Leader took the mantle, and ever since then, the White Fang had been converted from a peaceful organization to that of Violence and Terror.

"We were being treated like Equals, only not of respect but out of fear. And so I left, I decided that I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in the Violence" Blake finished explaining to Samael.

Samael stared at her with an unreadable expression, gun still aimed at Blake's head, deciding whether or not that if her story is true or not, and believe her that she had left the White Fang.

To tell you the truth, he does believe her

Reason being, is due to him having a very special ability; to being able to tell if someone were  lying or not. A valuable gift, that he treasured much, as it had aided him many times.

He holstered his Revolver back into its holster as he removed his foot from Blake's back.

"I believe you"

Blake looked at him, not believing what he said. From just that he is going to believe her?

"Amd how can you trust me like that?" She asked him

Samael shrugged "I have my instincts tell me that. Anyways, you wanna get up?" He extended a hand towards her "Or must I be the one to help you up?"

Blake looked at him before sighing. She took his hand as Samael helped her up.

"So, seeing as you hijacked this train, it's easy to say that you're on your way to Vale. Correct?"

Blake nodded

"Guess we have somewhere to go" Samael said, walking back to his sword

"How would you know that I won't do anything?" Blake questioned him

"If you did, you would have been dead already" Retorted Samael, sheathing his blade back into its Sheathe. He glanced at her, giving her a smirk

"Try as you might, Kitty-Cat, try as you might"

He then walked towards some crates as he sat down on them. He then motioned for her to sit next to him. Blake hesitated, still not sure if she should trust him, but none other the less, sat down next to him.

"Might as well get comfy, cause this will be a long ride"

End

Leave a comment on what you think