Prologue

In the days of old, during mankind's days of daily struggle against the creatures of Grimm

There was once a Kingdom; a kingdom that stood high and mighty above the rest, with high, impenetrable walls and a strong military that could stand up to the forces of Grimm. It was a peaceful kingdom.

One day, the High priestess of the Kingdom; the Oracle, forsees a vision of the future for the kingdom.

In this vision, she saw the birth of two children; one who will bring the Light and Creation to all. And the other, who would bring Darkness and Destruction to all

Everyone stayed wary at that warning.

And so the two children were born; one of light, one of darkness, one of creation, the other of destruction

One, with Silver eyes

The other, with Red Eyes

As time passed by, the children grew up accordingly to their background...

The Little girl with the Silver eyes grew up in a Rich and Noble environment. As she grew up, she would later discover her ability; the ability to create things and restore life to all of creation, and so was trained by the best Huntsmen and Huntresses in the kingdom.

While the girl lived a happy life, the little boy with Red eyes lived a life of Poverty. His father left his mother for another woman, and so his mother died of both a broken heart and overworking in order for the both of them to survive. And so, the young boy became homeless, wandering the streets looking for food through the trashcans and Stealing whatever he could get his hands on.

But then one day, everything changed for the little boy. One day, he was wandering the nearby woods when he stumbled across a Cave; a cave full of Grimm. At first he was frightened and thought that his life was over from that point on... but then the Grimm did something that would shock anyone to the core.....

They kneeled.

Grimm. The creatures of Destruction and Darkness and the enemies of mankind, did the unthinkable and knelt before a child.

And so, the child was raised amongst the Creatures of Grimm. The creatures comforted him, fed him and even protected him. When the child became older, his training began. The creatures of Grimm brought forth the strongest of their kind from each of their species, and so they taught the child each of their unique fighting skills.

As time passed on by, the children began developing their abilites and powers, then one day the children met for the first time, and it was on that day that they instantly fell for each other.

A Peaceful future could have been achieved...

It would, if it haven't been for the discovery of the boy's powers, and it was at that moment that everyone knew

That he was the person destined to bring destruction to all

And so the boy was chained, imprisoned, tortured and then sentenced for execution.

They thought they have killed him. They thought that they have killed the boy, but they should have thought twice before doing so...

For the boy came back to life, but was reborn anew.

The boy escaped, and began journeying across the continent, fighting the strongest of Grimm and bringing them to kneel, he gathered all Grimm, he united all Grimm, created new Grimm with his ever growing powers, and gathered allies and with an army ranking in the hundreds and the thousands and the millions, he came to wage death and destruction against his own home.

He brought down it's inpenetrable wall, he slaughtered its army, burned the city and massacred its huntsmen.

He.

Spared.

No one.

Not even the city itself was left standing as he reduced it to rubble and ash

But this will not end. No, this world, is too cruel. The cruelty he have seen and witness, the sins that Humanity have committed, thr atrocities that they have done. He shall sweep them all away in a tide of Destruction and Death. He shall spare no sinner and spare the innocent, he shall reforge this world.

He shall see the Old, Burn

And the new, rise from the ashes.

But then, she stood

She stood in his way

She was all that stood in his path

The woman that he loved

As they stood, their paths were clear.

She; the Embodiment and the Bringer of Light and Creation, the declared protecter of all creation

He; the Destroyer, and the Embodiment of Darkness, and the declared God of the Grimm.

They fought

For 13 days and nights, with no rest or break

And on the 14th day, He lost

She had a chance to end it. To end it once and for all....

But yet.....

She didn't

End