Chapter 2 - Part 1

The Mountainous Forests of Forever Fall outside of the Vale are a beautiful and wonderful place to possibly spend a date in; Lush Red-leafed trees, allowing the whole area to appear as a dust-red color, even in the grass.

The view, combined with the scenary, definetely shows that this place is a perfect place for a romantic honeymoon or a good place for a field trip.

But unfortuantly, its not recommended for a certain thing as literally the Forever Falls are inhabited with thousands of Grimm, some active, some inactive, making the place a danger zone

All would avoid such a dangerous area

But not Samael, and his Cursed and allies.

For Samael, he is the God of Grimm, while his allies are his beloved, and under him they are protected and they too, cared by Grimm. And as for the Cursed, they too are Grimm, for they have  Grimm blood flowing through their veins.

Samael calmly walks through the forest of Forever Fall, viewing the beautiful scenary missed out by many, but not by those few who would dare. As he walked, he kept a close eye and a sharp ear for anything out of the ordinary.

His Long hour trek lead him to a cliffside, the trees having and dropping their red leaves behind him. Samael looked down the cliff to see a railway line, leading back to Vale, and not too far off in the distance, he could see a train speeding along the track.

Samael thought to himself about what to do next.

Well, he did spend some time at Vale redlight area, not to mention spend a part of his night at Junior's Club, and then the rest in the Forever Forests till the morning......

So it wouldn't hurt to go back to Vale again

Besides, he has nothing better to do...

Unless its helping out Alexia, Atalanta and Safira against the Brotherhood of Order, or Scarlett  with her Assassinations, or even  with her Macavity with her "Issues", not that you can blame her anyways.

Samael jumped down from the cliff, landing on the side of the cliff as he slid down the cliff, heading towards the train below. Once he manage to put himself a good distance between him and the incoming train, he jumped off the cliff before landing onto the train. He sat down on the roof of the train as it sped towards its destination.

Sometime later, whilst feeling bored, sitting here his wolf ears twitched. He glanced to his left as he saw two people sliding down the side of a cliff, headibg towards the train. He was himself, sitting at the front of the train, and it was thanks to his enhanced eyesight that he was able to make out the two people.

A man and a woman

The man, tall, red haired, with the hair being short and spiked back. He had his face covered by a white 'Grimm' mask with red lines, and he had two curved back black horns. The man was wearing a red shirt underneath a black suit, with black pants and a sheathed sword. He had a red flower on his back, and a flowery design on his left shoulder. He was fair skinned, but the mask alone proved that, along with his horns, that he was a member of the Faunus White Fang group.

The woman, smaller, about 5'6" in height, with wavy and long black hair, which fell to about the middle of her back. She had olive pale skin, and she had slanted yellow eyes like a cat's eyes. She had a lean frame with, dare he say, an attractive rear end and good legs. She was moderate in the bust section. She had a cleaver on her back, that was serving as a sheath for her black sword as well, which had a gun on the handle. She wore a white top, didn't even go to her stomach, with a black scarf tightly wrapped around her neck. She had a black buttoned up vest around her middle section, stomach still showing. She wore white shorts, with a zipper on the front of each leg. She had long black, turned purple as they went down her legs, stockings and black boots.

She had a little black bow on top of her head, but if she was with a White Fang member, then she was both a Faunus and a member of the White Fang.

Sighing, as Samael can't believe he is doing this. Again, he got up as he prepared to defend the train from the two White Fang members.

Phantom

Shadows shrouded him as he reached for his Sword. The shadows engulf him as he disappeared into a mist of shadow as it began moving towards the intruders.

Xxxxx

The sounds of gunfire and machines being destroyed could be heard as Samael materialised a few feet away from the two as they fought against the machines, making sure that he would not be visible by the two. He watched them as they teared through the machines before entering one of the cabooses. Becoming a small mist of shadow once more, he entered through the small gaps in the door. The shadows slowly crawled towards the two. Samael was prepared to burst out and kill the two when all of a sudden, he was forced, not to as a gray and red Spider droid appeared. It possessed four cannons, one on the end of each arm, and two larger ones mounted on its shoulders.

Samael scowled in his mist form as he was forced to retreat outside as the door that he went through was destroyed. The two intruders ran out, followed by the Droid. Samael watched from afar, behind some crates, no longer in his mist form as the two battled the monstrous machinery. The woman retreated back as the Droid merged its cannons into one massive cannon. Blue energy gathered at the front of the barrel before becoming a large beam of energy as the droid fired its Massive Cannon.

What impressed Samael was that the man stood in front of the blast, sword drawn as miraculously, the energy beam seemed to be being absorbed into the man. The man drew his sword as the robot charged him and in a flash, he swung it with a fast blade of energy cutting through the robot and slicing it in half.

Impressive, but not that impressive compared to other swordsmen that he himself had known, who's skills can rival that of the man.

He sheathed his blade before turning around and ran to the woman, and surprisingly for Samael, the woman cut the connection of the train, separating her and the man.

That got Samael curious in an instant

Maybe its time to introduce himself, and also put a show while he's at it.

"Nice fight" Samael shouted out, aleeting the woman to his presence. The woman turned around in alarm to see Samael sitting on top of some crates. "Have to say, fight was brilliant but did you have to leave the man behind? You could use all the help you had"

"Who are you!?" The woman replied, hand already at the handle of her blade.

"Me? I'm Samael, and you are...?" Samael replied. The woman said nothing in response. "Awh, come on, at least know the name of your enemy before we fight, a bit of chivarly at the line here"

"....Blake" Blake introduced herself.

"Nice to meet ya Blake" Samael said "And as to why I am here..." Samael reached to his Sword, drawing it from its sheathe "I'm here to stop criminals like you"

End of Part 1

Don't forget to leave a comment

Pairing: Beauty and the Beast (Blake x Samael)