Chapter 8

"After 500 years, I still live, and yet.......

Why? "

~Samael, Questioning about his reason for being alive
____________________________

Warehouse, 00:45, Morning, Vale

"It's getting late" a large man wearing a black and white Business suit spoke to another man; who wore a red blazer and dark blue pants. Both people were sitting across from each other inside a warehouse, flanked by their respected bodyguards.

"Yeah sure is" replied the red and blue man, looking at his watch "Sugar, it's 25 mins to 1"

"Well, guess we'll save this conversation for another time then?" The black and white man asked the other man, who nodded in response

Outside

Outside the Warehouse, some henchmen were guarding the outside of the warehouse against any trespassers. Near the door, a man sighed as he adjusted his rifle's optics. He looked up at one of the guards, who was positioned up on one of the large shipping containers. He looked back down at his weapon's sights, unknowingly that he made a mistake, as if he had looked at the other guard a few more seconds, he would have seen a figure, dragging the guard into the shadows behind where the guard once stood. 

Back Inside

"Yeah. Let's save it till then, ok Romero?" The black and white man known as Romero nodded. "Say, you hear what's been going on with the Dust?"

"Yeah. Goddamn Roman, now he's making it difficult for any of us to afford Dust"

"Want to kill him?" The red and blue man asked with a grin

"No Daisuke, that's a terrible Idea," Romero said "Unless you want to face his 'boss'"

"I don't give a shit" Daisuke responded strongly, taking a drag from his cigar "I don't give even two shits about it" 

"Even though you say that," says Romero "You don't even know what his boss is capable of" 

"We'll see" Daisuke replied, getting up "Well if that's all then we should-"

Before Daisuke could finish his sentence, the large door to the Warehouse suddenly blow open as the body of the guard that guarded the front door flew towards the two gang lords, flying over them, giving the two a glimpse of his mutilated body before hitting the wall with a sickening crunch. The henchmen present with Romero and Daisuke aimed their weapons at the front entrance of the Warehouse as the smoke began to clear.

Romero motioned for two of his men near the door to approach it careful. Getting their leader's signal, they both slowly approached the destroyed door. Once they got close, one of them inched forward, whilst the other covered for him. But suddenly and unexpectedly a large battle axe emerged from the smoke, cleaving the first man up into the air. Before the second man could react, another large axe cleaved its way horizontaly through the smoke, cleaving the other man in half. From the fading smoke appeared a Grimm Knight, wielding two large battle axes came charging out of the smoke, followed by more of his armoured brethren.

"Grimm!" Shouted Romero, firing his Modified Ak-12 at the charging Grimm, followed by the others.

What followed next, could be described as a slaughterfest, for despite the criminals managing to gun down a few, the Grimms Knights soon came into striking distance, and you don't wanna mess with a Grimm Knight in close quarters combat. The Criminals found themselves unmatched as they were cut dowm relatively easily, even with chamging their weapons into their blade mode, their own combat skills were no match for that of the Grimm Knights, who had years upon years of experience in the art of Combat to back them up.