Surprise Visitors

..::..: :..::..

"Thank you for coming with me, Serena!"

"No problem! I had fun shopping with you, and it's not like I have anything else to do." The champion chuckled. It was true. Ever since Looker left, Serena had nothing better to do. Training wasn't exactly needed since she was pretty strong already, and could easily wipe out most trainers who show up to challenge her in the streets. Nowadays, Serena is mostly lazing around her house in Vaniville Town with her Pokémon. Grace had to kick her out everyday so she could go do SOMETHING. The champion was mostly waiting for Saturday to show up; which, luckily, was today. She gets to meet up with the love of her life.
They were going to their favorite place in Lumiose City. Café Soleil. This would be the best day ever.

The honey-blonde snapped out of her thoughts when they arrived to the Looker Bureau, it brought back a lot of memories. "I can take it from here." Emma smiled gratefully up to the person she regarded as a big sister and took the rest of the grocery bags and clothing. "Have a great day!"

"You too." Serena waved, watching the younger girl walk inside the building, before turning to walk back to the open streets. She wondered what her friends were up to, especially a certain someone from her old hometown in Jhoto. The teen would have to find a good time to fly to the Jhoto region and check out New Bark Town. 'I wonder if it has changed much.'

Serena happened to snap out of her thoughts after she bumped into someone and found herself on the ground. "I am so-" She looked up, meeting face-to-face with a Typhlosion. She squeaked in surprise. The Pokemon's expression was blank, neck aflame and eyes a piercing yet beautiful pair of rubies. Serena felt intimidated and laughed nervously. "G-Good boy. Um... I am so sorry for b-bumping into y-you!"

"Bakufu!" A voice scolded. "That is not how you greet someone!" Serena and the Typhlosion raised their heads to the voice behind him, she really couldn't see past the fire-type though. Bakufu obeyed and walked toward his trainer's side, receiving a pat on the head. "Sorry about him."

Our champion sweatdropped and pushed herself up, dusting off her red skirt. "No, it was clearly my fault." Her blue eyes moved up to see the trainer. A brunette with pigtails, with a puffy hat, and she was wearing overalls. Wait. A pigtailed brunette? "Eh?! Lyra?!" Serena rubbed her eyes before meeting rounded hazels.

"Serena?! Is that you?!" Lyra squeaked, a wide grin erupting on her face. "Don't answer that! It clearly is you!" She glomped the shocked blonde, almost causing her to meet the ground again. It was a sexy ground, it deserved all the booty in the world. Bakufu raised a brow at them. 'Uh?'

The two girls held hands and smiled. "I can't believe it. This has to be a dream or something!" Serena said only to wince when Lyra pinched her arm. "Hey!"

"Nope! Not a dream." She nodded her head.

"You are supposed to pinch yourself!" Serena exclaimed before pouting and rubbing her sore arm. Her friend laughed sheepishly. "S-Sorry."

"So, why are you here? Not that I don't want you here." The champion questioned.

"Oh! I came to visit you, but..." Lyra looked away. "It would have been wise to have called since I have no clue as to where you lived..."

The honey-blonde felt a pang in her heart. "I don't have your number though..." It was weird. You forget to exchange contact information with your best friend. To be fair, Serena didn't get to have a PokeGear like most teenagers in Jhoto. She took out her Holo Caster. "I have... this. It's pretty futuristic than what Jhoto has. I don't think it is compatible with your PokeGear though."