The Ultimate Weapon!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oh, oh, oh, oh? You're that kid from the Frost Cavern..." Mable looked around Serena, "On your lonesome this time?"

Serena shook her head and patted Matsu's shoulder. "I'm never alone."

"Oh! Well, of course you're not!" She laughed a little. "We gather data about all the Trainers in the region through the Holo Caster, so we know all about you guys. And you know how the Mega Ring is used to awaken a Pokemon's power, right?" Serena nodded. "Just like how the ultimate weapon can max out a Pokemon's power. Heheh... Looks like you and me are practically after the same thing, yeah?" A Houndoom jumped over Mable straight at Serena and Matsu.

"Ding-ding-ding! Yup, you did it!" Mable mockingly cheered. "To the victor goes the spoils! Here! An elevator key for you!" She tossed a small key at Serena, she almost dropped it but quickly caught it.

"Thank you." Serena smiled. Mable shrugged while adjusting her specs.

"The power of the Legendary Pokemon... The power to grant life to all around it... It's a mysterious ability that even scientists like us haven't been able to really decode." The blunette mumbled.

Serena looked around the hall as she stepped out of the elevator. It wasn't lit enough, there were only a few lights on. Carefully going down the stairs, Serena felt the urge to let one of her Pokemon out as company, but it would be selfish since they needed to rest.

She saw Lysandre looking at someone in a jail of some sort. Serena gaped, the person inside the jail was the very tall man from the Lumiose Badlands. "Listen, one who will face Lysandre." A deep voice startled Serena, she looked up at him. The tall man started telling an old story. It was about a man and a Floette.

A terribly long time ago...

There was a man and a Pokémon. He loved that Pokémon very much.

A war began. The man's beloved Pokémon took part in the war.

Several years passed. He was given a tiny box. The man wanted to bring the Pokémon back.

No matter what it took. The man built a machine to give it life.

He brought his beloved Pokémon back. The man had suffered too much. His rage had not subsided.

He could not forgive the world that had hurt the Pokémon he loved.

He turned the machine into the ultimate weapon. The man became a bringer of destruction that ended the war.

The Pokémon that was given life must have known...

That the lives of many Pokémon were taken to restore its life.

The resurrected Pokémon left the man.

"Get the key back." The man told Serena. "It should not be used. Everything will vanish again. Do you want to know unending pain... like I have?"

"That is AZ. He has the same name as a king that lived 3,000 years ago." Lysandre said, ignoring Serena's glare. "And for some unknown reason, he had the key to the ultimate weapon hung around his neck. It's finally time." He walked past Serena. "Follow me to my chambers."

How about no? Serena thought to herself. She bowed to AZ with a sad smile then ran after Lysandre. Serena noticed that a 3rd floor button appeared in the elevator. She pressed it and the elevator immediately went up higher.