New Day

*~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~*

Serena had decided to leave behind Saki, Kaen, Lykos, and Fushigi with her mother so she could train Kitsune, the Zorua, along with a newly obtained Fennekin and two Ralts.

-

"That was amazing, Kinniekins!" Serena praised the Fennekin. The Pokemon turned to her with a happy smile before hopping over to her. Kitsune snickered at the nickname Shauna had given to the Fennekin. Serena shot her a pointed look before petting Kinniekins. The honey haired girl was currently training a new team of Pokemon along with Sakura and Matsu. This little Fennekin was traded from Shauna for Serena's Skitty that she caught at the start of her journey, but the poor MALE Pokemon was given a girly nickname. Kitsune laughed at him for it which always got her in trouble with Serena.

Serena also decided to train a male Ralts that she named Galahad. Thanks to Diantha, she received a female Ralts with a Gardevoirite - which she named Serenity and tied a pink bow around the Ralt's neck so she could be told apart from Galahad. Nearby, Sakura and Matsu observed the training. Serena decided that training near the daycare center would be fine.

A screech was heard as a large flying bird shadowed over them. The Trainer looked up with a gasp at the sudden appearance of a Moltres! She had heard of it while in Jhoto a few years ago. She was vaguely aware of her four small Pokemon cowering in fear behind her and her two main Pokemon in defensive positions in front of her.

The honey haired girl was paralyzed and couldn't exactly speak so all she could do is silently watch it. Moltres flew in place while keeping its eyes on Serena before fleeing high in the sky and disappearing. Serena let out the breath she didn't know she was holding. "That... was so sudden."

'I wonder why Moltres was here and not in Kanto.' Sakura said in confusion before gathering up Kinniekins, Kitsune, Galahad, and Serenity closer to her. 'Poor things are still shaken up...'

Kitsune jumped away with a glare. 'I'm not a poor thing! Those three are babies, I'M not!' She said defiantly. Serena sighed before taking out their Pokeballs.

"That's enough training for now." She returned them all except her two Ralts. The honey haired girl bent down and gave them both a smile. "Let's head over to Lumiose City, I heard Professor Sycamore has something to say to me." Galahad and Serenity nodded before occupying Serena's shoulders.

"Ral!" They cried happily as Serena headed back toward Camphrier Town.

"Here we are." Serena confirmed, Galahad and Serenity looked up at the Train Station in awe. "The Professor should be waiting for me here. I hope I'm not too late after taking a break to train you guys." Serena wondered before giving a shrug. She walked inside and a voice startled her.

"Stop right there!"

The Trainer turned toward the voices, the Ralts duo tried to hide their faces. Serena smiled upon recognizing the voice and giggled. "Dexio, Sina, you surprised me!"

Dexio scratched his head with a laugh. "Ahahahaha! Sorry, sorry. We always seem to be surprising you, don't we?" Serena gave Galahad and Serenity a rub on their heads in reassurance. "We're just here to give you something the professor forgot about last time."

"...Central Kalos! ...Coastal Kalos! ...Mountain Kalos!" Sina exclaimed. "There are more Pokemon in Kalos than you'll find in those three Pokedexes! Didja know that?" Serena shook her head and handed over her Pokedex to Dexio, knowing he would need it.

"That's basically what we're here about. We'll power up your Pokedex for you!" Dexio told her while looking through Serena's Pokedex then typing something in it. Once he was done, the Pokedex made a melodic beep. "The National Pokedex has been added to your Pokedex menu. Hope you check it out when you can."