"I will." Serena put away the Pokedex in her bag. Serenity rubbed her head against Serena's cheek earning a giggle from the girl. "Awww~" Sina smiled at that.

"You'd better keep on treasuring the time you get with your Pokemon from now on, got it?" Serena gave a quick nod. "This precious time that you fought for..." Sina mumbled as she and Dexio turned around and left.

Serena looked around the Lumiose Station for the professor but couldn't see him. "Ral... Ral..." Galahad shook his head after not being able to spot Professor Sycamore. Serena wondered how the two can even see with their bowl cut style hair.

"Ralts!" Serenity cried out before jumping down from Serena's shoulder and running in a different direction.

"W-Wait! Serenity!" Serena and Galahad exclaimed before the Trainer ran after her.

Professor Sycamore and Serenity turned to Serena once she caught up. The Ralts walked back to her Trainer and smiled while pointing to the professor's direction. "Ral!"

The honey haired girl sighed. "Don't run away like that!" Serenity looked down sadly. "But... thanks for finding the professor." She smiled at the Feeling Pokemon, her other Ralts jumped down and joined Serenity.

"Bonjour, Serena!" Professor Sycamore greeted. The Trainer noticed him and smiled.

"Hello! I've been looking for you, what a crowd." Serena looked behind her at the many people, but this side seemed to be more peaceful. The professor made a good choice to wait here.

"How did you like your parade?" The man asked.

"It was great! Mom got to see it on TV!" Serena clasped her hands together. "I heard you wanted to meet me here."

"Ah, yes! I wanted to give you a pass to Kiloude City!" Professor Sycamore waved his hands around in a 'tada!' motion. Serena and her Ralts gave him a confused look. "Doesn't ring any bells? Kiloude City is a city in the southern part of the Kalos Region and it's the perfect place for Trainers looking to sharpen their skills!"

"Sounds so much fun!" Serena exclaimed excitedly. Galahad and Serenity hummed in agreement.

"Glad to know you're excited. So here's your pass for the super high-speed rail to Kiloude City!" The professor reached in his lab coat pocket and pulled out a shiny pass card, he handed it over to Serena. "Use it to ride the TMV super high-speed rail. Take your pass to the scanner over there. It's an orange machine." He gestured to the orange machine a few feet away. "Have the machine scan your pass to board the train. Have a fantastic time!" The older man placed a hand on top of her hat with a smile before leaving.

Serena walked over to the machine and placed her pass inside then took it back when the machine returned it. "Kiloude City, huh?"

"Ralts!" Her two Pokemon pointed at the train, probably telling her to hurry in.

"Oh, right!" Serena ran inside and took a seat by the window. Galahad and Serenity hopped on to the seat beside her.

"E-Excuse me!" Serena squeezed through the crowd of people exiting the train, if she knew this many people would be going to Kiloude City too then she would have gone tomorrow. "Phew! Oh, look the exit." The honey blonde walked outside and noticed how the sun shown beautifully.

"You wouldn't happen to be Serena, would you?" A middle aged man asked her. "I saw you in the parade."

"That's right." Serena nodded. The man's face brightened.

"I knew it! You're everything I'd expect someone who holds the Honor of Kalos to be! I'm so grateful to you for stopping Team Flare! Please take this small token of my appreciation." He gave her a Vs. Recorder. Serena looked at it in confusion. "Use this to record Battle Videos of battles with friends or battles in special facilities!" The man babbled until Serena stopped him and politely excused herself.

Serena stopped by the Pokemon Center and noticed something was missing. "Galahad, Serenity, I think I'm missing something... but what..." She thought then realized her Pokemon have been awfully quiet. The Trainer looked down and noticed they were gone. OK. Serenity, I get, would run off, but Galahad knows to stay by my side at all times! Serena freaked out in her mind before running around the city frantically.

"GALAHAD?! SERENITY?! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Meanwhile...

'Wahhhh!'

'Serenity! Stop crying, Serena has to be here somewhere.' Galahad tried to calm her down. It was her fault that they got lost in the first place. Serenity thought she saw a sparkling object somewhere and, her liking sparkly things, decided to retrieve it. Galahad, having to always look after her like a good friend, followed her, resulting in them losing Serena. The female Ralts sniffled.

'B-But-' A shadow loomed over them, making the two look up in fear.

"Hey, there. Don't be scared." The boy rested a gentle hand on the sniffling Ralts which calmed her down. "Why don't we look for your Trainer?" Galahad and Serenity nodded happily and the boy gave them a kind smile. His Meowstic kept a close eye on the two just in case they got lost again.

*~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~*