"Oh?" He smiled. "You must be Serena, then. Sycamore told me you would be coming. I'm called the Mega Evolution guru."

Serena's eyes widened. "Oh."

"I guess you could say I'm an acquaintance of Professor Sycamore. Oh, but Mega Evolution Guru isn't my real name, of course." He chuckled. "Now, come here for a moment, will you?" He asked kindly. Serena walked over, leaving the door ajar. "Hm?"

"What's wrong?" Serena asked him. The guru looked around her.

"Only one of you? I thought he gave five kids a Pokedex. Isn't there anyone else with you?" He asked.

"Well..." The blonde started, not knowing what to say. A voice behind her caught their attention. Tierno and Trevor showed up.

"Who's that you're talking to, Seri?" Tierno asked, looking at the man.

"People call me the Mega Evolution guru!" The old man smiled at them. Tierno's eyes widened and he introduced himself.

"Uh, my name is Tierno." He pointed to Serena. "And that's Serena over there."

Trevor waved. "My name is Trevor."

"Pleased to meet you, Sycamore's pupils! But there are still only three of you, huh?" Guru spotted the stone in Serena's hand. "What's this, now? Were you the one who found that Intriguing Stone?"

Serena looked at the stone. "Oh, I forgot I was still holding it. Tierno gave it to me." She said sincerely.

"What?!" Tierno exclaimed. "Uh, it was you who found it, right, Seri?" He put emphasis on 'right', trying to hint something. Serena looked at him in confusion.

"Well, who found it doesn't really matter. What's important is that you were honest." He smiled and patted Serena's shoulder. Hikari opened her eyes and looked around. Looks like she can't sleep with all the talking. Guru continued. "If you tell lies, the truth is clouded and eventually lost... And while we're being honest, that Intriguing Stone is just an ordinary rock." Tierno pouted, he hoped it was something important. Noises could be heard outside the small room. "Hm? Sure a lot of hubbub out there. Does that mean everyone has arrived?"

He went outside. Korrina spoke up after silence ensued. "Hey there! So you made it to Shalour City! Lucario is in his pokeball, but he's really happy to see you!" She held out the pokeball letting Serena peek inside from above. Lucario waved at her with a bright smile and Serena returned it with her own. "Well, we should go see what's going on, too!"

Serena stepped outside first and was immediately glomped by a certain brunette. "Seri!!!" She shouted and twirled them both in circles.

"S-Shauna! I'm gonna puke!" The blonde shouted. Shauna quickly let go sending Serena tripping over her own feet and falling against Calem.

"Woah!" He caught her before she could hit the ground.  "You okay?" Serena nodded with her eyes swirling like a confused Pokemon.

"I am so sorry, Seri!" Shauna gave her a softer hug.

"It's fine. I'm happy to see you too." The blonde said with a smile. Hikari grumbled, having fallen off Serena after the twirling, and walked back to Serena, hiding behind her legs. Gurkinn clapped his hands, catching their attention.

"Looks like everyone is finally here." Serena joined her friends as they formed a line side-by-side.

"How are your Pokemon, Serena?" Calem asked her.

"Stronger." She answered and picked up Hikari and gave her a hug. Trevor smiled at everyone.

"It feels like it's been some time since our whole group has gathered in one place."