First Day

All three dragon slayers in Fairy Tail wanted to tell their nakama what they are exactly going through but they can't for they didn't want their mates to be heartbroken. But they would be heartbroken on the day they turn into dragons. They decide to live to their fullest in these last few days as humans.

Natsu and Gajeel got to the guild with their girlfriends and exceeds behind them where they demanded a challenge from each S-class mage. Erza, Mira, Laxus and Gildarts accepted before they brought the battle to the training grounds. "I ain't gonna hold back," Gajeel yelled as he battled Erza first.

Erza thought it would be a friendly brawl but by the way Gajeel was fighting, he wanted more than a friendly brawl. Bets started coming in, people betting on Erza and Gajeel. Many of them bet on Erza for they didn't believe that Gajeel would win but Gajeel shattered every armour Erza requipped. In the end, she was left with her red pants with flames at the edge and a bandages top. She requipped her sword and started to sword-fight with Gajeel who hadn't had a single mark on him while Erza had some small cuts.

Gajeel won when he sent Erza flying with his Iron Dragon's Roar and he quickly ambushed Erza before she could react. Gajeel held his sword against Erza's neck. Erza admitted defeat before nodding approvingly at Gajeel thinking that she must suggest to Master that Gajeel takes part in the next S-class trails.

Gajeel smiled before letting Natsu battle next who was against Laxus. Everyone expected Natsu to be knocked out in one punch but when Laxus threw the punch, Natsu stopped it using his palm. Then Natsu's palm lit up on fire which caused Laxus' fist to have lightning all around his fist.

They held it there for a few minutes before Laxus stumbled back, shocked but smirked. Natsu smiled, happy that he managed to 'land' a hit on Laxus. Laxus then walked back to where he standing and continued to smirk but deep down below he knew something was wrong with the other three dragon slayers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendy won her challenge with Mira and Erza but then apologizing to them afterwards and healing their wounds. She managed to land a few attacks on Gildarts. No one could believe that Wendy became strong all of a sudden and defeated the S-class mages. Gildarts held back a little but the other two went full out.

Laxus looked at Wendy who was now healing Bixlow who had gotten thrown back when Wendy threw a Sky Dragon's Roar at Mira which Mira dodged but Bixlow didn't. Bixlow and Wendy, between them, there was this special connection between them right after they were partners in the Key of the Starry Sky arc. Something more than friendship but not a relationship. Bixlow then started to be overprotective of Wendy. When Romeo confessed that he had feelings for Wendy, Bixlow was even before Gajeel or Natsu to give him the 'talk'. "Break her heart, I'll break you," Bixlow threatened Romeo but was calmed after Romeo said that he'll take care Wendy if they really got together.

Laxus thought about it and found it strange. Wendy, who hated fighting, fought against Mira and Erza and won. Natsu, who usually get knocked out in a few seconds even before the battle started, almost won Gildarts and Erza. Gajeel really was giving his all in those battles.

Laxus then shrugged it off thinking that he thought too much.