Third Day

Levy wakes up, smiling. Last night was enchanting. Gajeel became a gentleman throughout the whole night, growling at males who even spared a second glance at Levy but to males that he didn't like or they didn't know.

Her hands landed on her still flat stomach. She was planning to tell Gajeel today. She felt arms slip around her and a weight on her right shoulder. Gajeel yawned lazily and mumbled a tired 'good morning'. "Gajeel," she whispers knowing that he will pick it up with his dragon hearing. "I have something to tell you."

"Shrimp?" he says, a little curious.

"Gajeel... I'm pregnant," she says softly.

This just confirms Gajeel overwhelming thoughts that have been weighing him down since Laxus spoke to him. What he said actually just registered to him. Levy was pregnant.

He stood up immediately and started to dress himself. This made Levy really really worried. "Gajeel?" she says softly and he stops.

He continues and then leaves the house with Levy sitting there. A few tears fell but she wiped them away. If Gajeel didn't want them, it doesn't matter. She is a strong and independent woman and Gajeel cannot change that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You wanted to see me?" Laxus asks the moment he touched the ground of where Gajeel asked to meet. "What happened?"

"I have a kid Laxus," Gajeel says. "A fucking kid."

"That happens if you don't use protection," Laxus says and Gajeel glares at him. "It just sunk into you?"

Gajeel gives him a curt nod before looking to the waterfall, falling off the edge. "You don't seem happy about it," Laxus says and Gajeel scoffs.

"How can I be happy about it?" Gajeel asks turning to Laxus. They stood a few feet away from each other and the land around them was hardly anything but grass, grass and more grass. The wind blew softly. "A kid Laxus. A kid."

He remembers himself as a kid. He was a bitter and angry child. He never did have anything much. He never had a childhood due to Metalicana. He was a great dragon but he wasn't a easy-going and soft-hearted. He guarded himself, making Gajeel do the same thing. Guarding his heart and not showing any weakness but time and time again, Levy was his weakness. There wasn't any doubt. He would do anything for Levy.

The memories returned to Gajeel. From hurting her till now. "Gajeel," Laxus says breaking Gajeel's train of thoughts. "Is Levy by herself?"

He nods and Laxus strikes lightning at him, not enough to kill him but enough to shock him. Gajeel stares at Laxus in disbelief. "She will think that you don't want her and the child," Laxus says. "Baka."

"Stop calling me baka!" Gajeel exclaims before turning back to his normal self. "I know about that. But I needed time to think and I ain't that guy who talks much. I'm more of an action guy."

"Kinda figured that out," laxus says remembering when Gajeel recklessly threw himself in front of Levy and blocked his lightning attack. That was such a long time ago. Laxus winces slightly at the memory.

"We've all done wrong Laxus," Gajeel says as he see some sparks around Laxus. He knows that Laxus is thinking about the times where he was a cocky bastard. "We have changed. You have changed Laxus. You are becoming the Guild Master soon."

"I know Gajeel," Laxus says. "So what are you going to do?"

"I'm afraid Laxus," Gajeel admits. "I'm afraid."

"Why," Laxus says, a little curious why would the great big Gajeel be afraid of a child.

"It's a kid Laxus. I don't the kid to follow my footsteps and felt what I felt. Rejection and judgement," Gajeel says. "Levy has to fend for herself. I am turning into a dragon Laxus. I will not see my child grow. I hate this whole turning into dragons thing! Levy needs me now!"