Chapter XXXX ~ Misty ~ Not-So-Sunny Friday

Start from the beginning

'I will,' I promised, and gave Ian a quick kiss on the cheek.

'C'mon then,' Ian encouraged me, pulling me up out of bed and twirling me round. We had a funny little dispute over who got first shower. In the end, I let Ian have it, even though I had the waist length hair that needed to dry. As soon as Ian stumbled out with a towel around his waist, I went in myself and got to work on my long waves with conditioner.

Today's outfit was slightly harder to decide because I'd be in front of more people. I decided to leave the smosh shirts, just in case, and wore my navy leather shorts, brown braces and lace shirt.

'You look so cute,' Ian complimented, buttoning up his shirt. 'I couldn't think of a better outfit myself.'

I looked up from my lace-tying {I'd resolved to wear the Pokémon converse again.} 'Same with yours, babe.'

'N'aww.'

I paused and looked down at my feet.

Ian took my hand. 'I promise that nobody's going to come find you,' he said, and kissed my hand. 'Not when your friends are by your side.' I hugged him tight.

'Today's gonna be just fine,' I assured him, my head in his chest.

We met Kalel and Anthony at the hotel entrance. The rain was absolutely pelting down outside. It reminded me of the Bombay Bicycle Club song which Ian had played me on the night we got together. The soft guitar strums replayed in my head as I watched the rain drizzle down.

Anthony was looking a lot better than yesterday. His eyes were bright and full of life, he stood up straight, his arm around Kalel, who also looked amazing as per usual.

'You look way more awake, dude,' Ian commented.

'Not just awake. Both you guys look great!' I exclaimed. 'It's gonna be a good day, guys.'

'I can't wait for today,' Kalel smiled. 'I got so many tweets from fans last night, saying they wanted to meet ME, not just Anthony. I always thought people just liked me because I was Anthony's girlfriend. She held Anthony's hand, which was rested on her shoulder. 'But I guess not! I actually have some fans of my own!'

'Of course you do, babe,' Anthony smiled. 'Oh, and we are so up for a party tonight.'

'Awesome!' me and Ian exclaimed in unison.

'It's at the Katrina,' Ian went on. 'Dan and Phil are staying there. We had a really good time with them last night. They missed you though!'

I'd told Ian that seeing that now he knew, he could tell them about the text situation. So as we squished into the taxi, Ian admitted that we had something to explain to them. And together, we explained the situation to Anthony and Kalel as fully and honestly as we could. It flattered me how worried they were for me, but at the same time made me slightly more nervous too. I suppose I had almost gotten used to the fact that someone was after me. Ian put his arm around my shoulder and reassured me that everything would be 'just fine' again. I seriously don't know where I'd be without Ian. My headache and tiredness faded into insignificance now that the day had really started.

It was strange: I felt more excited for today, yet more nervous since I'd been reminded of this person coming to find me and Ian.

As we drove on, the rain splattering against the window, we talked amongst ourselves.

'So was the party good last night?'

'It was until about midnight,' I said earnestly. 'Someone spiked my drink. It wasn't pretty.'

'Are you alright?' Anthony questioned me, with genuine concern in his voice. 'How bad was it?'

'I threw up a lot. But I had Ian. Thanks again, dude,' I said to Ian, leaning over and kissing his cheek.