13- Nope, not at all.

Start from the beginning

"Interns are the worst at taking orders, man. I swear on soul they act like more than a drink and a burger is so damn confusing." I told her sipping my juice.

The girl in the window took 20 minutes to take a one meal request.

She laughed shaking her head.

"Aye man, don't knock the hustle..i used to be that "girl in the window." " she said.

"Hm...explains a lot."

"Whatchu mean?" She smirked looking at me.

"Nothin'." I replied.

"So what have you been up to lately?"

"Um, nothing really. If I'm not at the studio or the crib I'm usually working at my uncle's repair Shoppe on Hamilton by the town village."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, what about you?"

Nikki. "Uhhh, same old. I'm still contemplating if I wanna go to college since I graduated already but then again theres nothing else I really wanna do but dance. I feel like you don't have to go to school for that so...im chilling."

"Hm. That's cool.. and aye you do know you could snag a job at the studio, right?"

"Oh, fr?"

"Yeah! Sure you can, just inquire about it and if he feel like you serious he'll throw that shit right at you."

"Oh, okay then..thanks."

"No prob. But other than that...what else you been up to?..any plans or females?"

"Not...not really." I said swallowing hard on my food.

I almost choked til my tense ass sipped some powerade.

She squinted like she didnt believe me.

"So as fine as you are no paaarties, no functions, no booty calls, no nothing?"

"Nope." I said taking another sip.

"Linn the lyin ass.."

I laughed. ''What?? I've nnnever heard that before. I'm not kidding I haven't been to no parties!"

"Well aight...then you won't mind hanging with me at the Shoppe then?"

"......huh?"

She gave me a look. "Girl, ain't nobody up in this car but mee and you and ain't no music on..yes or no?" She chuckled.
___________________________________