Bathing with Lilly

Lilly P.O.V

I was watching Saber and his date. I was really mad and when they were at the park he hit her in the head and she passed out and I got made and I ran to him and summoned he gun and was about to shot him but he saw me and summoned his sword and knocked out my gun out of my hand.

Shadow Lord: What are you doing?

Lilly: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!

Shadow Lord: What do you mean?

Lilly: You know that I only joined you because you told me that I was going to have my precious lord back!

Shadow Lord: There she is.

Lilly: Fine! I'm going back to the castle with her.

I grabbed her and ran to my gun and I ran to the castle and I went to her room window and I walked in and she had a new bed that looked so comfortable and I put her down and I smiled and saw a small blush on her cheeks and I decide to clean the place for her. I went to get a broom and I began to clean the floor and I went to the bathroom and cleaned it.

Lilly: I'm going to be a great housewife some day. Maybe me and Lord can take a bath together.

I heard some noice behind the door and I opened it and it was Lord and she was about getting some clothes. She looked at me and smiled.

Elisabeth: You wanna bath with me?

I nodded rapidly and I ran to my room and got some clothes and ran back. She was opening the door. I rushed to her and when she turned around I was there and she smiled. She went in and put her clothes on the counter and I put my clothes next to her. I opened the closet in the bathroom and I got out 4 towels and I put them on the counter and I started to undress and we went into the bathtub and I started to wash my hair.

Elisabeth P.O.V

I don't know what to say right now. I sighed and I got up and I went out of the bath and I went to the cabinet and I got some soup and a bucket and a stool. I put the stood next to a foist and I sat on it and put some soap on my hand and started to wash my hair. I felt two hand on my back and I looked behind me and saw Lilly behind me and she smiled. I sighed and just let her and continued to wash my hair.

Lilly: You know Saber. You got nice hair.

Elisabeth: Thanks.

Lilly: I wish I could have hair like this. Also to have you all to me.

Elisabeth: You really are in love with me now are you.

Lilly: Of course.

She hugged me for a quick second and poured hot water on me and just kept doing it until my hair was soap free. When she was done she hugged me again and laughed.

Lilly: What would I do without you?

Elisabeth: I don't know. Get a new boyfriend and have a family of your own. Maybe that.

Lilly: Don't talk about that now. I would never get a boyfriend unless it's you.

Elisabeth: Alright. If you really love me then do wanna go out on a date tomorrow?

Lilly: Really? What's with the change of heart?

Elisabeth: When I get out of this place I might as well date you since. If I date you then he won't have a chose to let me go or you can just kill him. Since he's not really Aaron.

Lilly: Of course. You wanna get out of the bath to dry off before you get sick. I'll also make tea for you.

Elisabeth: I love that. Thanks.

Lilly: No problem.