Information

Zane P.O.V

We are at Phoenix drop and we are getting ready to go to the nether world and I got a bag and filled it with money and other stuff. Garroth, Aphmau, Vylad, Elisabeth, and me was coming with us and we were going to meet in front of the forest. When I was done I walked to the front of the forest and saw Elisabeth with a book bag and a black coat with a hoodie and it when to there shoulder to her feet. 

It basically cover her body and I walked over and she gave me one and I put it on.

Zane: So why do we have to wear this?

Elisabeth: Don't want anyone to recognize us now do we.

Zane: Guess not.

Then we saw the others and they did the same and we went in the forest. We looked for the village and we finally found it and we followed Aphmau.

Elisabeth: Hey Aphmau.

Aphmau: Yeah.

Elisabeth: Make sure you don't tell anyone that your Irene.

Aphmau: Got it. 

Zane: Also how long is it going to take until we get to Red Sakura?

Elisabeth: Depends on where the place is.

Aphmau: Ok we are here. 

Then I saw the Nether portal and I looked at it and it was huge. Elisabeth took my wrist and took me in the portal and then the other followed. 

Elisabeth P.O.V

We were in the portal and I put on my hoodie and the other did as well. 

Aphmau: So what do we do?

Elisabeth: First we find out where we are.

Zane: So this looks like a village.

The village was red and there was a lava lake. The houses were nether brick and people were walking around. 

Elisabeth: To the look of it we are at Flame-Village. It's pretty big and if we took a walk to Red Sakura it would take about 2 to 5 hours.

Garroth: You really know your stuff.

Elisabeth: I should. I mean I am you know.

Vylad: Yeah Garroth.

Elisabeth: Ok so we should go to the bar and ask the bartender.

Garroth: Me and Aphmau is going to walk around town.

Elisabeth: Ok.

Then the two of them walked to the opposite direction and the three of us walked to the bar and we took a seat and I went to the bartender and order a drink. He gave me my drink and I started to drink it. 

Bartender: So how was your day so far?

Elisabeth: Good I guess.

Bartender: Ok well if you have any questions just ask.

Elisabeth: Well you mind?

Bartender: Not at all.

Elisabeth: You know why everyone is starting a war in the human realm?

Bartender: Well I heard that the humans kidnapped the kings.

Elisabeth: Oh really. 

Bartender: Why yes. You have any other questions?

Elisabeth: Why does everyone think the kings were kidnapped?

Bartender: Well I heard that they were visiting the human realm for 2 weeks instead there still missing.

Elisabeth: You sure about this?

Bartender: Pretty much. 

Elisabeth: Thanks for the information.

I got up and walked to the others and sat down.

Vylad: What did they said?

Elisabeth: They are looking for the kings.

Zane: Ok.

Then a guy came in and he took out a gun and pointed at a random person.

???: Give me all the money you have or she dies.

Women: I have a 2 kids and a baby to takes care of.

Elisabeth: There lying.

Zane: How do you know?

Elisabeth: Black magic has more use in the nether then the human realm. For example we can tell if people are lying or not.

Vylad: So you're saying that the girl is with the robbers.

Elisabeth: Exactly.

Then the bartender looked scared and was about to give him the money and I summoned a dagger and through it at the wall and the two of them looked at me.

???: Are you blind or something? I have a hostage and I will kill her.

Elisabeth: Are you lying or not? Cause your lying.

Then he pointed the gun at me and he smirked.

???: Watch your mouth or you will be killed.

Elisabeth: Just try.

He smirked even more and he tried to shot, but he couldn't.

???: Why can't I pull the trigger?

Elisabeth: Let's just say something.

I stood up and kicked him in the face and he fell on the ground and the three of us left the bar.