Flashback

Aphmau P.O.V

We were in a forest because someone wanted to talk to me and when we were done here we're going to get Elisabeth back from the nether. We came and the elder wanted to speak to me and I went over to him and he looked at me and smiled.

Elder: You must be Irene.

Aphmau: Yes, but please call me Aphmau. 

Elder: Alright Aphmau. 

Aphmau: Um.. What did you call me for?

Elder: You have a friend name Elisabeth?

Aphmau: Um.. Yes. 

Elder: Well did you know she is the powerful Saber?

Aphmau: Um.. Who's she?

Elder: Of course you don't know. Well Saber use to be Irene friend. 

Aphmau: What do you mean use to?

Elder: Well let me tell you the story. 

~Flashback~

Irene P.O.V

I was at my castle sleeping on my bed when I heard someone shouting and I got up and went downstairs and saw Saber walking around. 

Saber: You got a good house Irene.

Irene: Why do you come when I'm sleeping?

Saber: Well, you sleep forever and you got to have some fun in your life. 

Irene: You know if anyone finds out if we're friends they are going to kill you. 

Saber: They can't kill me. I'm Saber the Lord of the nether. 

Irene: And I'm immortal. Now go because I got some guest over. 

Shad: Irene. Where are you?

Irene: Hid. 

I pushed her behind the pole and Shad come down and had a confusing look on her face and I laughed. 

Irene: Hey, Shad. What's up?

Shad: Who were you talking to?

Irene: No one at all. 

Shad: You sure about that?

Irene: Of course I am. I better get some sleep. 

Shad: Ok. 

I followed him upstairs and I looked over and she was sad. I sighed and just went to my room and I went back to bed. 

Saber P.O.V

I was walking home and when I got home I went to the library and decide to read something about Irene. I got out a book and sat down and started to read. I didn't really know about Irene and because she didn't have time for me I never could get to know her. A guard came up to me and he saluted me and I saluted back. 

Guard: We have a guest that wants to see you!

Saber: All right. 

I stood up and followed him to the front door and he opened it and I saw that it was Shad and the guard left and it was just me and him. He looked pretty mad and I waved and he didn't.

Shad: Were you hanging out with Irene?

Saber: No. 

Shad: Lier!