The Truth About Me

It has been 3,745 days since I lost most of my memories. This is the day I was told my family. The day I started my new journey. The day I searched for my brothers. I was siting on the edge of the boat until Jason came to get me. 

Jason: Elisabeth. You are the daughter of the Ro'meaves and your brothers are Garroth, Zane, and Vylad. They all disappeared.

Sara: YOU BAKA. YOU HAD TO TELL HER SLOWLY. I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE YOU TOLD HER ALL THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE!!!

Jason: Then how else would I tell her.

Sara: A nice way.  Like. I'm sorry that you are not my daughter or something like that.

Jason: That's not my style.

Sara: Well this is not my style to del with you.

Elisabeth: So your saying that I'm the Ro'meave daughter.

Sara: Yeah. You have to find your brothers. If there even Alive....

Elisabeth: So Ember we have an adventure now.

Ember: Well I guess we do.

Sara: Here.

Then she gave her a book. In the first page were 3 pictures.

Sara: Those 3 pictures are what your brothers look like. So where do you want to set sail.

Elisabeth: I really want to begin my journey at phoenix drop. I feel like I can do a lot there.

Sara: Ok. SET SAIL FOR PHOENIX DROP!!

Jason: It will take about 5 minutes to get there.

Then they set sail and they were there in a flash. She got of the boat and waved good bye and a guy with blue hair came and attacked her then she ducked the attack and put her hand on his blade. 

???: WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!

Elisabeth: I just want to research here.

???: AND HOW CAN I TRUES YOU!!!!

Elisabeth: Well a phoenix did true me. 

???: Like I would believe that.

Elisabeth: It's true. Ember so hows the island.

Ember: The island looks pretty good.

Then She flow in and perched on her shoulder.

Ember: There's a small town in the middle of the island. Well you took care of this island.

???: Wow it's a phoenix. So do you want to come in the village. We don't have a lord, but it's in good condition.

Elisabeth: Sure. So what's your name?

Dante: Dante. I'm a guard here.

Elisabeth: Well you are pretty good.

Dante: Thank you.

Then they walked to the village and went into his house an there was a little girl with blue hair and cat ears and a girl with pink hair and cat ears as well. She ran up to Dante and hugged him.

???: DADDY!!!

Dante: Hey sweetly. Nekoette this is... I'm sorry, but what was your name?

Elisabeth: Elisabeth and this is Ember.

Nekoette: Wow it's a phoenix. That's so cool.

Ember: Thank you very much.

Nekoette: And it can talk. That's so cool. Mommy mommy. Look at this Phoenix.