Meet Lilly

Elisabeth P.O.V

I slowly woke up andI didn't feel any pain and I looked on my side and saw Gene and a girl with black hair in pigtails with a red-orange and black maid outfit. One of her eyes were red and the other was a golden clock. 

Gene: How you feeling?

I turned over and saw the girl again and I freaked out and jumped out of bed and ended up on the floor. 

???: Aw... Are you scared of me now? How sad. 

Gene: Well you got a busy afternoon today. 

Elisabeth?: WHY!

Gene: Well, first you got a date with the Shadow Lord.

Elisabeth: I'm Not!

Gene: Well, then. You can just be here and be bored for about 2 hours. 

Elisabeth: You know I hate boredom. 

Gene: Exactly. Then, you have dinner with the whole family and employees. Then you have to attend a party and tomorrow it's worries. 

Elisabeth: God that's busy.

???: Don't worry Saber. I'll be attending the party with you so you can talk with me. 

Elisabeth: Who even are you??

Lilly: I'm Lilly and of course you don't remember me. Well we can play ketchup when we get to the party.

Gene: I'll be leaving now so you can get dressed. 

He went out of the room and Lilly dragged me in the walk in closet and my jaw dropped when I saw how big and how much stuff was in the closet. 

Lilly: Oh, how about this one?

I shock my head and she nodded. 

Lilly: Oh, come on. It will look perfect on you for a date with the lord. 

She was blushing and I shock my head and she giggled. She summoned a gun and she pointed at me. 

Lilly: Come on Saber. Wear this. 

I was scared and I grabbed the dress and went to the bathroom and put it on with the stupid heels and short skirt. I came out and she nodded and she told me to sit down while she does my hair. 

Lilly: So, do you remember me?

Elisabeth: Sadly no. I'm sorry.

Lilly: It's fine. When you were Saber you were so determined in you actions.

Elisabeth: Really?

Lilly: Yes, of course. The six of us would go on missions and you would rule over the nether.