Back to the Nether I go

Katelyn P.O.V

I was pretty surprised what she asked for and I shook my head.

Katelyn: We're not taking him with us.

Elisabeth: Then I'm not going.

Katelyn: Why?

Elisabeth: I need someone to help on.

Katelyn: FINE!!

Elisabeth: I'm going to sleep.

She got up and went to the ship and we had to convince Zane to come along.

Elisabeth P.O.V

I was walking to the ship and I went to Katelyn's room and I got in my blankets and I felt bad because they had to invite Zane but I needed another shadow knight there with me. I went to sleep and waited for the night to pass.

~Next day~

I woke up and I saw that Katelyn was still sleeping and I got up and walked to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I made some eggs and bacon and I ate it. I went to the town and everyone was on high alert and when the sun rises we went on the ship to go back to the nether portal and I was watching Zane.

Zane: What's your name?

Elisabeth: That's none of your concern.

Zane: Fine.

Elisabeth: So, how is it in the nether?

Zane: What do you think?

Elisabeth: Not good.

Zane: Of course.

I got up and got myself a bowl of pasta and started to feed him. We got to our location and we went into the portal and we uncuffed Zane and we started to follow him. We were going to Laurence and Zane stopped and looked at us.

Zane: This is where he's supposed to be.

Aphmau: Is it safe?

Zane: How should I know?

Aphmau: You go first.

Zane: Fine!!

He started to walk towards the castle and soon after Laurence appeared by jumping off the castle. They started to do sword on sword fighting and I just let them be. They started to have a conversation about something that I couldn't hear and nether did the others. Laurence looked behind Zane and was surprised.

Aphmau: Laurence.

Katelyn: Laurence.

Aphmau: Wow. Laurence your still alive after all these years.

Garroth: Come let us help you.

Laurence: You couldn't even help me if you tried.

Laurence looked up at the sky and I sensed it to and I wanted for them to hide but Laurence was ahead of me and pushed them off.

Laurence: Hide! I the shadow lord finds you he's going to kidnap you.

Elisabeth: I know.

I jumped down myself and I held Aphmau and Katelyn down and made them be still and quite. I saw Garroth on the edge and he was good there and I waited for the Shadow lord to pass. Gene come out and I stayed as quite as possible. They had a conversation about Laurence being one of them. Once Gene took out his sword my physical soul's body came out with the Shadow lord. She was wearing a ponytail with a black ribbon to hold it up and a white dress with red outlines and she was smiling.

Shadow Lord: Come on Elisabeth. Say hi.

Elisabeth: Hello sir Laurence.

Aphmau: She sounds so much like you.

Elisabeth: Be quite.

Laurence: So, you made a fake of her because she left you.

Shadow Lord: No. This is her soul and if she wants it back then she has to come to me.

Elisabeth: I'll be right back.

I heard footsteps and I put my hands on there mouths to keep them quite and they closed there eyes. I kept my open and I saw soul and she smirk and her right eye was like my left eye.

Elisabeth: Found you.

I ran and she giggled and followed me and I ran above the lava and I looked behind me and saw that she was in a arms reach to me and when it was too late she grabbed my wrist and pulled me in the lava and she tried to drown me. My eyes slowly closed and when my eyes were on the brink of closing I opened them up and I filled myself over and started to swim up and she grabbed my leg and pulled me down and I heard her get a knife out and I looked down at her and she cut her neck and she went into me and I started to slowly pass out and then everything was black.

Aphmau P.O.V

We went out of the nether portal and then the barrier was blocked and I was scared that Elisabeth wouldn't come back. Then the Shadow lord come out and he demanded for Alina and he made the Nether portal disappear and I was worried.

Garroth: Elisabeth!!

I looked over at Garroth and he was crying and I was so worried about Elisabeth that she didn't come back. We went back to Phoenix drop and we were planing to get Elisabeth back.

Elisabeth P.O.V

I slowly woke up and I was in a bed. There was no windows in the room and I could only see a lamp and I rubbed my eyes because it was pitch black in the room. I looked to my side and saw a lamp and I sat up and I turned on the lamp and I saw my soul staring at me and it had the right eye thing and she looked like she was going to scary me but I had a straight face on and she puffed her cheeks.

Elisabeth: Where I'm I?

Elisabeth: You're in my room my host.

Elisabeth: Oh. Where is your room?

Elisabeth: In the castle! Don't be so serious all the time.

Elisabeth: I can't do that.

Elisabeth: Whatever. Have some fun. Anyways I got to have a date with my boyfriend.

Elisabeth: HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND!!

Elisabeth: Yeah. We got back together. Anyways he has some unfinished business with me so got to go.

She suddenly disappeared and I was so mad. I tried to get out but the doors were open from the outside and I ran to the closet and I looked around and saw that nothing but clothes. I walked out and saw that there was a picture of him and me. I sighed and I picked up the picture and it was a picture of me holding a stuff animal and it was when I had long hair. I cut my hair because he figured out I was Saber and cut my hair so I don't get recognized. I went to the bed and I got in and cuddled in the tons of blankets on the bed and put my head on a sofa pillow and I closed my eyes and went to sleep.