Breakfast

Aphmau P.O.V

I woke up and Aaron was still sleeping and I looked outside and it was still night. I sighed and just relaxed for a bit and Aaron woke up and we went for a walk  around the palace and it was pretty dark. I was holding Aaron's hands and we went into a spacey room and I heard some noise and Aaron through his sword where the noise came from and it a puppy came in sight and Aaron pushed me behind me and the puppy smirked. 

???: So look what we have here?

Aaron: What do you want?

???: Oh nothing. Anyways how did you get in here?

Aphmau: It's none of your business. 

Scar: Oh it is. You see let me introduce myself. I'm Scar one of the Shadow Kings.

Aphmau: And how are you a shadow king. Your a talking dog.

Jason: Well I have black magic that let's me turn into any animal I want, but it seems that you don't have any. If you sneaked into here than I have to kill you.

 Then he jumped up and turned into a tiger and Aaron pushed me and I ran to Elisabeth's room and when I got there I opened the door and saw her sleeping and I woke her up and she finally opened her eyes and she sat up and she looked confused. 

Aphmau: There's a guy name Jason in one of the thrones and it attack Aaron and..and..

Elisabeth: Not him again.

She stood up and I followed her and when she was in the room Jason was in we say Aaron on the floor all bloody and Jason on top of him and Jason smirked and turned into a human and he stood up and went to Elisabeth and he whispered something in her ear.

Elisabeth: Stop it. You have no right to attack my friends.

Scar: Oh so this fools are your friends.

Elisabeth: Yeah you have a problem with that.

Scar: No. 

Aphmau: Hey Elisabeth. Do you know him?

Elisabeth: Yeah I do. Aphmau meet my ex.

Scar: A nice to meet you.

Aphmau: You dated him.

Elisabeth: No he was my fiance until I decide to break the relationship.

Scar: But I will have her heart again.

Aaron: Hey Elisabeth. You mind to help me up.

Elisabeth: Yeah of course.

She walked to Aaron and helped him up and she took him to are room and I looked back and he turned into a cat and I went to my room with Aaron and I went in the blankets and put my head on the pillow and Aaron did the same and slept next to me. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

It was the next day and I woke up and rubbed my eyes and I turned over and Aaron was still sleeping. I smiled and got out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my stuff and I went back to the bedroom and saw Aaron looking out the window and I giggled and went to get some clothes.

Aaron: Hey babe.

Aphmau: Yeah Aaron?

Aaron: What are we going to name the baby?

Aphmau: I don't know.

Aaron: I was thinking if it was a girl we would name it Elisa.

Aphmau: Why that?

Aaron: Cause Elisabeth have help us so much and she seems like a sister to me now.

Aphmau: I guess we can name the baby that if it's a girl.

Aaron: Ok. Plus Nekoette always calls Elisabeth that.

Aphmau: Right. 

Then I got dressed and went to the bookshelf and picked out a book and started to read it. 

Aaron: When did you like to read?

Aphmau: Shut up. 

Then someone knocked on the door and Aaron went and answered it and Elisabeth came in and she looked like she was in a bad mood. 

Elisabeth: I'm taking a shower.

She went to the bathroom and closed the door and locked it. I sighed and Aaron closed the door and I laughed and someone knocked on the door again and Aaron answered and it was one of the maids and she brought Aaron's, Elisabeth's, and my breakfast she set it on the coffee table in the room and she went out the room and she bowed and closed the door. Then Elisabeth came out with a black and red skirt with a white shirt and a vest with gold chains and white gloves. She had she ribbon and she went to the coffee table and sat down and started to spread jam on her bread. I walked over and sat down and started to eat the pancakes.

Aaron: You never wear stuff like that.

Elisabeth: Well I got use to it, but I like wearing more comfortable stuff. 

Aphmau: You look good.

Elisabeth: Thanks. So how's the little one?

Aphmau: Pretty good.

Elisabeth: Is the food good?

Aphmau: It's super yummy. Nothing like back at home.

Elisabeth: Well we can go to town if you want.

Aphmau: Yeah sure.

Then one of the maids came in and she looked at Elisabeth and she sighed and got out a untied tie and Elisabeth looked shocked and she shock her head and the maid ran over and jumped on her and she put on the tie and when she was finished she gave me and Aaron a glass of milk and Elisabeth a glass of orange juice. She smiled and walked out. I looked over at Elisabeth and she was looked angry and she sat back up and sighed.

Elisabeth: I hate ties.

Aaron: Yeah I get you.

Aphmau: What's so wrong with ties?

Elisabeth: There uncomfortable and it's annoying.

Aphmau: Really.

Elisabeth: Yep. 

Then the door opened and Jason appeared behind Elisabeth and he put his hands on her chest and he squeezed it. 

Scar: Looks like you grew a little.

Elisabeth: PERVERT!!!!!!

Then Elisabeth kicked him and she covered her chest and she was blushing and she got her pancakes and put it in her mouth and went to the bathroom. 

Aaron: Not cool.

Scar: What? I just wanted to see if she grew. 

Aphmau: Girls hate when guys do that.

Scar: Oh really. Also your a cutey yourself. I'm sorry I didn't notice your beauty last night.

Aaron: Don't hit oh her.

Scar: Why not. She's a pretty fine lady.

Aaron: She's my girlfriend and is holding my kid.

Scar: Sorry. I didn't know. By the looks of it your the protective  one.  

Aaron: Yeah cause she is mine. 

Aphmau: How did Elisabeth even like you?

Then a fire ball hit Scar square in his face and he fell on the floor and he passed out and Elisabeth opened a window and through his body out of the window and she closed it and she sighed and drank her orange juice and she picked up an apple and she sat on the bed and stared at the ceiling.