The War has Started

Elisabeth P.O.V

I feel like something is going to happen today. Why I have this feeling. I have no idea. Well it is just a feeling.

Nicole: Hey Elisabeth. Let's go to town to get some stuff.

Nicole just barged in and smiled. I smiled back and stood up and walked to her.

Elisabeth: Fine. I'm bored any ways.

Nicole: Good. The others are outside waiting.

Elisabeth: Good.

Then we walked to the front doors and they were waiting for us and Nekoette ran over and smiled and held my hand.

Elisabeth: When did I become your mom?

Nekoette: I just don't want to get lost.

Elisabeth: Good answer.

Zane: You don't even have a boyfriend and your taking care of Nekoette.

Elisabeth: Well at least I can take care of a kid. Not like you.

Zane: I can take care of a kid.

Aphmau: Come on. Let's go shopping.

Then everyone smiled (except for Zane of course) and we went in the village and walked around.

Aphmau: Hey least go there!

Aphmau pointed to a clothes shop and I smiled and looked at the guys and they did the shiny smile.

Elisabeth: You guys can go anywhere you like.

Aaron: No I should go with you guys.

Garroth: Make sure Elisabeth doesn't get a boyfriend.

Zane: Make sure she doesn't go crying.

Then the two of them left and Dmitri looked at Aaron and he smiled. We went in the shop and I didn't really want anything.

Katelyn: Nicole your paying for me.

Nicole: Ok, if you pay for me.

Aphmau: I'm paying for Elisabeth.

Elisabeth: I'll pay for Nekoette and Dmitri.

Aaron: I'll pay for Aphmau.

Nekoette: Thank you Elisa~Chan.

Dmitri: Thanks aunt.

Then everyone when there separate ways and I went to the kids section with Dmitri and Nekoette. Nekoette looked at the girls outfit and then when she finished Dmitri was next to look at some clothes.

Elisabeth: Hey Dmitri.

Dmitri: Yeah.

Elisabeth: Why did you call me aunt?

Dmitri: Mom said to call you aunt cause your practically family.

Elisabeth: I understand. So why isn't your mom paying for you?

Dmitri: Mom always spend her money on herself when we go shopping. When ever she goes shopping for me she always spend about 100 to 150 on herself.

Elisabeth: Wow. She's still a kid.

Nekoette: Hey Elisa~chan. What do you think about this?

Nekoette ran up to me and she found a blue dress with a hoodie on it and I looked at it and smiled.

Elisabeth: Just get all the clothes you think it cute on you and we'll try it on.

Nekoette: Ok Elisa~chan.