Let's Explore

Elisabeth P.O.V

We went to the streets and we were walking around and looking for Aphmau.

Zane: So why are we looking for Aphmau?

Elisabeth: She's going to faint in like 2 more minutes. Since she's you know what.

Garroth: Zane you should've known that.

Zane: Well I don't.

Vylad: Ok so where would they be right now?

Garroth: Right there.

I turned to Garroth and he was pointing at something and I looked and there was Aaron and Aphmau. We walked over to them and they waved at us. We decide to check out the news and I read it out load. 

Elisabeth: All the reasons why we have declared war on the humans isn't because the kings were kidnapped. It is because the humans stole the Shadow gem. So we have declared war until they give us the Shadow gem back or when we find it are self. I hope that the humans don't surrender the gem that easily so we can have some fun and games and so we can rule the human realm and ever single human can serve the shadow knights. I hope you understand. The government.

Aphmau: I can't believe it.

Elisabeth: It also says that they didn't do too much damage. They have to get the other kings agreement. So they can use there army to help with the war. 

Aaron: Why do they need the kings permission.  

Zane: You don't get it do you?

Garroth: Well it's not like we just came here.

Vylad: Yeah. No one can just learn the rules of this place as fast as you.

Zane: Well you see. If they don't get the other kings agreement they can't use there army and the government army is pretty weak.

Garroth: Why is the government army weak. I thought it would be the strongest.

Elisabeth: Cause the government thought that they didn't really need one 1 year ago. So they hired random people and yeah. Thought there were smarter.

Aphmau: Yeah I guess they aren't that smart. 

Elisabeth: Yep. If they don't get the 4 kings agree to the matter. They can't go any further. 

Vylad: Still don't understand.

Elisabeth: Imagine a bike. If one piece is missing the whole thing falls apart. If one king doesn't agree then the bike can't run.

Aphmau: Ok so your saying the kings are like a community and they only do stuff with each other.

Elisabeth: Exactly.

Aaron: That's kind dumb.

Elisabeth: Your kinda dumb.

Aphmau: Hey Aaron. I feel sleepy.

Elisabeth: Go to sleep then. You still got a kid don't you.

Aphmau: Yeah, but what if I get in labor during are trip. We wouldn't be able to go on.

Elisabeth: Them here.

I handed them a key with a red flower and Aaron took it and looked confused. 

Elisabeth: It's only a one time use. If you turn it on purpose then you and Aphmau can go back to the village.

Aaron: Oh. Well thanks Elisabeth. 

Elisabeth: Your welcome.

Garroth: I think we should go to the next village now.

Vylad: Yeah I agree.

Zane: Yeah and I think we would need some food too.

Elisabeth: Don't worry. Shadow Knights only need to eat about once a month so yeah. We don't really need any food. 

Aphmau: Ok then.

Then everyone stood up and walked out of the village and to the next. We were walking passed a lava lake and Aphmau was looking at it and she seemed interested. I smiled and kept walking. 

Aaron: So what's the biggest village here?

Elisabeth: Village is Go-Go Velvet and Kingdom is Red Sakura. Go-Go Velvet has a population of 2 thousand and Red Sakura has a population of 8 million. 

Aphmau: Wow that's a lot.

Elisabeth: I know, but I manage. Also it gets really hot here so when it's summer people go to Red Sakura to cool down. 

Garroth: Why that place?

Elisabeth: Because it's the furthest to any Lava lakes. When it's winter it's pretty cool too because during the time the lava under us raises. So it's a popular place.

Aphmau: Wow. I would really like that.

Zane: To be honest sounds nice.

Elisabeth: Wow Zane is being nice for once.

Zane: You little rabbit.

Elisabeth: I like wearing this ribbon and I like rabbits.

Zane: You little.

Garroth: Hey can you guys stop fighting?

Elisabeth: Stop butting in Bleach Head.

Zane: I wish I thought of that.

Elisabeth: Ha I'm your younger sister and I'm smarter.

Vylad: Garroth how in the world did they get along when we were younger?

Garroth: I don't think they got along. 

Aaron: I think we should rest.

Aphmau: Yeah.

Elisabeth: Ok I guess we should stay here until morning comes.

Zane: Fine. 

They we started to set up and we watched the lava calm down and I was smiling and I kinda missed this place.