The Start

I woke up on the couch and I had the most painful headache in the world. I sighed and massaged my head to make it less painful. Zoey come with some tea for me.

Zoey: I'm sorry. 

Elisabeth: Don't be. It's not your fault.

She nodded and gave me a cup of tea and I drank it. 

Zoey: I'm sorry that your head is bleeding. I just didn't know what to do so I pushed you and you hit your head on the wall. Also, I'm very sorry.

I took a sip of tea and sighed. 

Elisabeth: Don't be. 

I got up and I fell down and my head felt like it was dying. Zoey come over to me and put me on the couch and she went to do some work while I laid there and closed my eyes to ease the pain. I was told that Shad hated me because he hated me playing around Irene and he would do anything to kill me. I guess to protect her in a way. I fell asleep and to try to ease the pain of my headache. 

Shad P.O.V

I was siting on the ground playing to kill Saber. I remember when I was looking for her years ago. 

FlashBack

I was sneaking around the castle of O'khasis and looking for a certain girl. They were having a party out in the town and no guards were really in the castle. I opened a door and saw a girl with blonde hair and she was sleeping on her bed hugging a bunny plushy in her hands. I smirked and I walked over and took her in my hands without making her wake up and pull the covers over the pillows and I went into the hall and I closed the door and turned around and saw the Ro'meave brother looking at me shocked and I smirked. 

Garroth: Give are sister back!

I ran and they followed me and I jumped out of a window and they did the same and the guards outside saw me and I ran to the shore and they followed me. 

Zianna: Guards! Get that man now!

When I was close to the port guards showed up in front of me and I looked around and jumped up to a roof top and I saw she woke up and I jumped and landed on the port and ran to the end to make her go as far as sea as possible. I saw guards pulling there swords and I heard some arrows coming to me and I moved to avoid them and when I was close to the port the guards were close to me and I through her with all my magic and strength and I threw her to the ocean and I smirked and when the first guy attacked me I teleported to a roof top close to the ocean and I smirked.

Shad: Good, now that she's dead the dimension can live on.

I teleport myself to the Irene dimension and I walked to my room and went into bed and I went to sleep.

~Time Skip~

I woke up and I went downstairs and I felt that she was still alive. I was angry right now and I went to the dimension that is shared to all. It was still daytime and I hid in the ally ways to hid until night comes along. When night hit I was walking around looking for Saber. I could feel her magic somewhere and I need to kill her right now before she gets powerful enough to destroy all the dimension. I was looking around the streets and I looked up and saw a girl with blonde hair with a red ribbon in her hair and she was drawing and I was about to go and kill her but some guards spotted me and I ran for my life to lose the guards. When I did I was out of breath from yesterday. When I was ready to go out I saw a guy and he trapped me and I couldn't kill her now. 

~~~~~

Please Vote, Comment, and Follow me if you like this