A Day Out

Elisabeth P.O.V

I was at the font door of the castle and I was waiting for Aphmau to finish getting ready and she finally got ready and she had Aaron with her and I smiled and I got my jacket and put it on and put my hoodie on.

Aphmau: Hey why are you wearing a hoodie?

Elisabeth: I don't like to bring attention to myself.

Then we went into town and Aphmau and Aaron decide to go to a clothes store and I decide to go to a book store and I was looking for children story and I looked outside and saw a couple of government people walk around and I frowned and sighed and just minded my business. When I finally found a book I found interesting I took it to front desk and payed for it. I went out to the streets and saw the top government looking around and I sighed and just went to the clothing shop that Aphmau and Aaron was at. They were almost done and we went to get something to eat and I got a slice of cheese cake and raspberry lemonade. Aphmau got a vanilla cake and some water and Aaron got some cookies with lemonade.

Aphmau: I never knew that the Nether had this stuff.

Elisabeth: There actually really nice people around here. Some will help you with anything.

Aaron: Really. Well that's not how my ancestor was.

Elisabeth: Who were your ancestor?

Aaron: Shad.

I was taking a sip of my drink and I suddenly spit it out when I heard that name.

Elisabeth: You mean 'the shad' of the divine warriors.

Aaron: Yeah. Is there a problem?

Elisabeth: No of course not. If I knew you were related to shad then I would of never thought of you as a lame person.

Aaron: You thought as me as a lame person.

Elisabeth: Not to be rude or anything, but I did see you naked.

....

Aaron: Don't give back memories.

Aphmau: Wait you saw Aaron naked. Does that mean...

Elisabeth: No why would I do that to this loser.

Aaron: Don't call me loser.

Aphmau: But you saw him naked so I think you saw Elisabeth naked as well Aaron.

Aaron: No I did not. Even if I saw her naked I wouldn't like her body.

Elisabeth: Stop making fun of my body.

Aphmau: You did see her naked, didn't you Aaron!!

Aaron: I promise I didn't see her naked.

Aphmau: Then why are we talking about her body?

...

Elisabeth: First of all I did see him naked. Second of all he didn't see me naked. And third of all why in the world would I do that to him!

Aphmau: You're probably jealous of his body. I don't mind.

Elisabeth: Well I just got to admit he does got a cute body. He could even pull of getting a better girl then you. Not like I' saying anything.

Aphmau: You think you could take my man, but you can't. He's all mine.

Aphmau wrapped her arms around Aaron's arm and smirks at me. I sighed and got out the money and put it in the black envelope and I stood up and went to Aphmau and held my hand and she took it and followed me back to the castle and I saw some government people looking at me and I pulled my hoodie down and lowered my face. I got tripped and I fell on the floor and I rubbed my bottom and looked at the guy who tripped me. It was the top government and he had a smirk on his face and he looked down at me like I was a normal person.

Kni: Why don't you get out of my way next time servant? Do you even know who I am. I'm Kni the top government.

Elisabeth: Well sorry for getting in your way.

I stood up and grabbed Aphmau's hand and walked away with Aaron following me. I heard Kni laugh and we finally got to the castle and I took off my jacket and I went to the throne room and Jason was next to the throne and I sat down and opened the book I bought and started to read it. Scar came in he was a wolf and I looked at him from the corner of my eye and he smirked.

Scar: Looks like the government is here to get your approval. So should I let them in?

Elisabeth: Don't want to deal with them.

Scar: Fine sweetheart.

Elisabeth: Don't give me a pet name.

Scar: Ok.

Then he went out of the room and I sighed and continued to my book and Jason laughed at me.

Jason: It's funny. When you were younger you always hit me because you were in a middle of a book.

Elisabeth: Well yeah. You always never leave me alone in my room.

Jason: Yeah. When I took you here you were amazed on how beautiful the play was.

Elisabeth: Yeah.

Jason: You know. I never really knew why you wore that ribbon in your hair.

Elisabeth: I never told you.

Jason: No.

Elisabeth: Well I had a crush on this boy when I came here and he gave me this ribbon to me and yeah. Now stop talking and let me finish this book.

Jason: Fine.

It been about 10 minutes of silents and then the door slammed open and Kni came in and he smirked and walked up to me and he stop about 50 feet away from me and he looked up at me and I looked down at him and he had that annoying smirk on his face. Scar turned into a rat and climbed on my shoulder and I didn't really mind.

Kni: When I heard that you were in town I decide to come and get your approval.

Elisabeth: Now what makes you think that you could get my approval?

Kni: The humans kidnapped are kings! We have to find them and take there land!

Scar: Now who were the kings?

Kni: Well Scar. If you really want to know. RedFire the king of the Fire hole and Amy the king of Blue Flower.

Jason: And what proof did you?

Kni: This.

He through me a blue box and I grabbed it and looked at it. It was going into my skin and I tried to stop it but when my hand passed it it when into my skin. Then he through one at Scar and I felt my heart stop and I fell on the floor and everything was going dark and the last thing I saw was Scar in his human form dying.

Hey guy. I got a new Aphmau book out and guess who's the most important character is you. Yep your in it so why not check it out and yeah. It's called the Text app I think. Well yeah. You guys are amazing.

Smiles, Wendi