Let's be a Family again

Elisabeth P.O.V

I was sleeping on a bed and I was sleeping when something wrapped around my waist and I looked behind me and saw that the Shadow Lord was sleeping with me. I was about to scream when a hand was put on my mouth and he blow on my ear.

Shadow Lord: Don't you dare scream my beautiful wife.

Elisabeth: I'm not your wife.

He still had his hand on my mouth and he clicked his tongue and he flipped me over and he trapped he and I couldn't move my body. He had no shirt on and only had pants on. He smirked and set his head on my chest and it felt so weird. He made me put my hands on his head and hug him. He hugged my waist and put a leg between my legs and he fell asleep. I decide to fall asleep and just let it happen because I can't get out of it.

~Next Day~

Gene: Lord, the-

I opened my eyes and saw Gene there and he was staring at what we were doing and I blushed and I couldn't move still.

Elisabeth: Gene. You mind waking up Lord?

He nodded and shakes him but he didn't want to wake up and just rolled to the side and stuck his head deeping into my chest. He shook him again and he opened his eyes and he looked at Gene and frowned.

Shadow Lord: What is it?

Gene: Um...He's not telling us the thing.

Shadow Lord: I'll deal with him.

He got up and he went to the door and I tried to get out of the room but they locked it before I could get out.

Shadow Lord P.O.V

I locked the door and I went to the room where we left the two kids. I opened the door and saw the little brats. The boy was running around and the girl was reading a book with her puppet. I walked over to the boy and picked him up and he giggled and I sighed and through him on a chair and I kneeled down to him.

Jaiden: Don't tell Sprinkle.

Shadow Lord: Tell me how to combined Relics and get Relics out of humans?

Sprinkle: Why would I tell you?

Shadow Lord: I have your mom and I won't hesitate to kill her.

Sprinkle: Good point. How about this?

Shadow Lord: Yes?

Sprinkle: I won't tell you.

Jaiden: Good job.

Chocolate: Yeah.

Shadow Lord: Shut up!!

Sprinkle: Right now I have the information you need and if you kill me or anyone I love, you won't get the information you want.

He got out of the chair and then he went to the desk and started to draw a picture. That brat is putting me to the edge of the Clift. I got up and went to him and raised my hand and slapped him on the face but my hand went through his cheek and I forgot that he was lighting and I got shocked.

Sprinkle: You forgot about that didn't you. I'm 5 years old and I can control my powers now!

Chocolate: With the help of me!!

Jaiden: And kinda me.

Shadow Lord: You brats!!

I got up and I went to my bathroom and took care of my shocked hand. I was annoyed of those kids and I heard a lot 'BOOM'. I got out of the bathroom and went to the kids room and saw Elisabeth there and she was playing with Sprinkle.

Shadow Lord: You brat!

Sprinkle: Bye-Bye!

They disappeared and I looked around and no one was in the room except for me.

Sprinkle P.O.V

We landed in a forest and I looked around and I saw a river near by and I ran over there and grabbed a fish and started to eat it.

Jaiden: Come on Sprinkle. We have to go.

I nodded and we followed mommy around and it lead us to a town and she looked around. We followed her through the forest and she lead us to a cave and she smiled and she went in and there were 2 blankets and pillows there.

Elisabeth: Go sleep and I'll look for food.

They nodded I looked around and sighed. I went to a river and got some fish and I took off my scarf and I tied it around the fishes and I went to sleep for the next day to come.