What happened after

The next day they were at Meteli and they when off the boat and that man woke up Elizabeth and went to town with her and walked around the market with her. Then they stopped to get ice cream and sat down on a branch.

???: So you like ice cream?

Elisabeth: yep e doodle. So what's your name?

Jason: Jason. So you really don't know
Anything at all.

Elisabeth: Most of my memories.

Jason: well that kinda good because you kept some memories.

Elisabeth: Hey so why did we come to this town any way?

Jason: Supplies for are ship. We need to repair it. It will take a few days so we have to rent a hotel.

Elisabeth: OK I'm fine with that.

Jason: so you done there.

Elisabeth: yep I'm done.

Then they got off the tree and walked around town. To find the others. When we found them we when to the hotel and picked out a room and  slept in there for the night and they when to the market again and she went outside and took a walk in the forest. Then she saw a phoenix in the forest she was hurt and she was laying on the Floor about to die. Elisabeth ran over there and carried the bird to her hotel room And helped it out. Then the phoenix woke up on a small bed on the table and Elisabeth was sleeping next to her. She flew to the kitchen and made a fruit salad and when she finish Elisabeth woke up and came in the kitchen. She looked at the phoenix and she looked at her.

???: So human what's your name?

Elisabeth: You can talk. Yeah. So what's your name?

Ember: Ember and you?

Elisabeth: Elisabeth.

Then she walked up to the phoenix and shook it's wing and they sat down and ate breakfast and she perched on her shoulder and read some books about magic and weapons. When she was reading Ember looked at her.

Ember: So are you interested in magic and weapons?

Elisabeth: Yeah I am. I just think it's amazing. There is some question I still have like where did magic come from and why can only witches use magic?

Ember: That are very interesting questions.

Elisabeth:  Yeah they are.

Ember: So are you really good at healing or being a doctor?

Elisabeth: No sorry. Well you are the first one I Healed.

Ember: Wow you have some potential in your future.

Elisabeth: I do.

Ember: Yeah. A phoenix is really hard to heal. Maybe impossible.

Elisabeth: Well I guess I made it possible.

Ember: OK.

Then there was knocking on the door and Elisabeth ran to the door an opened the door and it was Jason and his friends. They came in and put there stuff and Elisabeth ran in the kitchen and a few minutes later one of Jason friends came in and she was shocked what she was looking at.

Elisabeth: Hey there lady.

???: Wwwwwhhhheeerre ddddiiidd yyyou gget ttthaaat?

Elisabeth: Oh Ember. She was hurt in the forest so I took her in.

???: Well if yyyyou want to play outssside you can.

Elisabeth: Ok then. Come on Ember.

Then she ran out of the room and Ember followed her and when they went outside they went to the forest and sat down. Ember perched on her shoulder and she got up and walked around and there was some animals passing by and when the moon was out she ran to the hotel and when she walked in everyone was looking at her with surprised and then everyone was looking at Ember.

Elisabeth: Did I do something wrong?

Jason: No no. You see this is the first time I seen a Phoenix. Well Phoenixes are known for a mystical animal, but now we know there real. We will be seating sail tomorrow. So you better get to bed.

Elisabeth: OK then. Come on Ember.

Then Elisabeth got in bed and Ember  flew to the window and looked out there. 2 hours later Jason joined in at looking out of the window.

Ember: So Elisabeth is a daughter of the Ro'meaves. Now isn't she.

Jason: Yeah. how did you know?

Ember: We Phoenixes can sense what blood line is humans are in.

Jason: I see. Will you be staying with Elisabeth forever?

Ember: Of course. Phoenixes have eternal life.

Jason: Ok. Well thank you. You better get to sleep.

Ember: I will try.

Then Jason when to sleep and Ember went to sleep as well. Then there was a man walking the streets and looking in random direction.