Chapter 29: Love Song

"But, how are we going to get you out?"

I shrugged and shifted my hand over to my wound. I groaned in pain and squeezed my eyes shut before leaning my head back.

"You'll die if you lose much more blood.." Dazai mumbled, staring at my waist.

"I don't know about that." I said slowly, wincing at the pain.

"If we don't get you at, you will." Dazai sighed out.

"But, Dazai what do we do? I don't want to die." I whispered, tears forming in my eyes.

Dazai's P.O.V

"I don't want to die." Y/N's eyes swelled up with tears and I guess my eyes couldn't help but do the same.

I didn't want to admit it, but the shallow organ in my chest was going crazy because of this girl.

I didn't know what to say, my mouth was dry.

"Lalisa can help." Y/N whispered, beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

"Are you crazy? Y/N, she'll kill you if anything!" I protested.

"No, she won't. Just, get her. She'll help." She said confidently, cringing in pain.

"Fine." I mumbled dejectedly.

She slipped her hand against her waist hard and pushed me away lightly.

I swallowed a growing lump in my throat and hurried over to Lalisa.

"What do you want, Romeo?" Lalisa scoffed. I ignored her comment and kneeled down next to her.

"I need your help." Lalisa raised an eyebrow.

I looked back at Y/N, who was watching us intently.

"Why do you think I would help you?" Lalisa asked flatly, glancing back at Y/N every once and a while.

"Her life is in danger, don't you think you should help?"

"She has made my life a living hell ever since she came into it. I don't see why I should." I glared at her.

"That was all your fault. Right now you need to help her, because you know she's our best option of getting out."

Lalisa rolled her eyes and looked back at Y/N, as if playing her options.

"But I need something in return." I hesitated.

"I'm not doing anything insane." I agreed, trailing off.

"Let me go."

"No. No, I can't do that." I answered firmly.

"Well, then I guess you aren't getting any of my help." Lalisa replied sternly.

"No, that wasn't the deal!" I protested.

"Yes, it was. You said you'd do something in return if it wasn't too bad, and if you didn't agree I wouldn't help you. But it seems you did agree, but you forgot my part of the deal. So this is a 2 person effort!" Lalisa snapped.

"I don't need your help, Y/N does. So, I'll help you get off your ass as my part of the deal."

"What kind of deal is that?"

"One that says you might live."

Lalisa let our a sigh and looked past me.

"Hurry." She sighed, stretching her arms out towards me.

"Well? I'm not going to lift myself, am I?"

I scoffed and dragged her over to Y/N's side.

She smiled at me and nodded.