Chapter 7: Who are you?

Your P.O.V

"Y/N, who are you?" I looked up at Dazai, startled.

There was a worried look swimming around slowly in his eyes at my reaction

"Who am I?" I repeated. He sighed suddenly and straighted up to let go of my wrist.

"I'm sorry." He apologized, putting a hand up. I gave him a confused look.

My brows knitted in confusion as I shook my head. "Dazai, are you alright? What are you talking about?"

"It's a shame. My prediction has to be correct. It has to be." He mumbled to himself, making me even more confused.

"Dazai!"

He lowered his head and flashed his attention back to me. "It's a shame." He repeated.

I gave him an exasperated look. "If you're not going to tell me, then it's off the table and I can't help you." I spat, slightly irritated.

"You wouldn't know how. You wouldn't remember ." Dazai replied stubbornly.

"Dazai, come on! You're sputtering nonsense and whatnot. I'd help you even if I didn't remember something!"

He shook his head. "I don't think you can.".

"Dazai." I said, sighing.

"Let's just go. We can work things out later. But, I've decided that I won't kick you out. Not today, anyway. I just have too many questions. So you can stay until you find your friends."

Dazai's eyes lit up. "Wow Y/N, you're actually a nice person!"

I rolled my eyes. "Come on."

EDITED: 6/21/17

edited November 1st

actually-actually edited June 29th