Chapter 9: Strong Power Thank You

'Nope' Is what I said as soon as I opened my eyes at the sight of my alarm clock, flashing the ugly time of 8:30.

It seemed like I had barely had time to close my eyes again, but at 10:30, I knew it was definitely a  possibility.

I stretched out and stripped the sweaty sheets off of me.

I yawned leisurely as I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Is Dazai, still here?" I mumbled to myself sleepily, ruffling my own hair as I stared at my reflection in the mirror

"Maybe."

I let out a small noise in surprise and looked around quickly until I spotted Dazai sitting down in the chair in the corner of my room.

"What are you doing?" I asked, exasperated. He shrugged.

"It was just getting boring, and you wouldn't wake up, so, I just came in here." He explained, biting his lips nervously.

He awkwardly added, "This chair's quite comfortable."

"Oh, um, thanks I guess." I answered, my brows knitting in confusion.

"You're welcome."

"So what are we doing today?" Dazai asked, clapping his hands together.

"We're not doing anything." I said, walking into the bathroom.

I heard Dazai leap up from his chair.

"We? What do you mean?" I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.

"Yu wur supper tu luave a hur agho" I spit out and noticed in the mirror I had an annoyed look on my face.

"You were supposed to leave an hour ago." I repeated.

Dazai frowned.

"Didn't you say I could stay?" He asked.

I widened my eyes in realization and frowned.

"I mean, I guess I did, but that doesn't mean you can intrude on my private life!" I told him.

"You used bigger words. You're smarter than I thought," Dazai mumbled, a fascinated look on his face.

"Than you thought? What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, completely forgetting about the argument I'd planned in my head.

"Sassy," Dazai counted off, putting up one finger.

"Come on," I complained.

"Definitely sassy." He confirmed, a smug expression lining his face.

"Why do you so desperately need to find your friends, anyway?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

"Why?" He asked.

"I want you to leave as soon as possible." I replied bluntly.

"Thanks for sugar coating it." Dazai mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck.

I nodded in response, but Dazai didn't seem to be paying attention.

"Fine. I guess she can know." Dazai said, bringing his finger to his chin.

"I'm right here," I sighed, getting more annoyed by the second.

"Ok, ok." Dazai sighed and motioned to my bed, and he sat in the seat. I gave him an annoyed look as I set my toothbrush down and made my way over to my bed.

"What?" I asked boredly.

"Hey! Y/N-ie, don't be like that!"

"Don't call me that."

"Fine."

"Fine." I repeated.

After a few beats of silence, I asked, "So what is it?"

"I'm not in the right universe." He told me.

"Oh, that's all? I thought it was something important." I sighed,

"Y/N, I'm serious." Dazai's entire demeanour changed, signifying he was in fact serious. I pulled my lips into a thin line.

"Right, sorry. Go on."

Dazai had talked about things I couldn'tve come up with even in my wildest dreams.

"Port Mafia? Armed Detective Agency? Akutagawa? This still doesn't make sense. Why would that woman send you and Akuta-whatever his-name-was here?" I asked curiously, leaning towards him to hear the details.

"That's what I'm still trying to figure out." Dazai confessed, deciding to ignore my forgetfulness

"Ok, well then why did you tell me, then?" I asked, playing with my fingers.

"Well think about it, I trust you now. Like, for example, if you were in my position, would you go to me, or," Dazai trailed off.

"Or?" I asked, hinting at him to go on.

He continued quickly, "That guy."

"Jung." I informed him, raising my eyebrows momentarily and sighing.

"Are you okay, talking about him?" Dazai looked up at me.

"Of course. I mean, it's not like his name is cursed, or something." I said laughing, the atmosphere becoming slightly awkward.

"You have very strong power, you might not even realize it."

"Thank you."

EDITED: 6/21/17

I didn't realize how many mistakes there was in this ^-^

and yes. I put BTS in this chapter a bit ;)