Matthew Espinosa Imagine #4

You were walking down the school hall, fiddling with your fingers nervously. The final test scores for the semester were posted on the front office wall, and you were anxious to see how you did.

Approaching the board, your heart jumped in your stomach.

Y/l/n, Y/n - 1st ranked student

You smiled as you covered your face, hiding away your tears of happiness. As you wiped away your tears, a voice behind you congratulated you.

"Wow. . . I'm so proud of you." You turn your head, to see your boyfriend Matthew holding out both his arms for a hug.

"Matt!" You screamed, jumping into his arms, holding him tight as he twirled you around.

"I knew you were gonna rock it," he said kissing your forehead, as he set you down.

"Thank you Matt," you smiled, "hopefully I can get into Harvard now."

"Baby," he cooed, "with those grades, you can get accepted anywhere you want."

"But Matt," your voice trembled, "What will happen to us? I don't want the distance to break us apart."

"Don't worry," he smiled, pulling you into a hug, "I already started searching nearby apartments so I can live by the campus. This way, I can keep an eye out for any guys who might try to steal you always. It's always gonna be you and me, till the end."

"Awe Matthew," He kissed your cheek, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby."