Taylor Caniff Imagine #2

Taylor Caniff Imagine:

I sat quietly on a sofa inside the library reading my book. Today's pick was Carrie By Stephen King. Everyday this summer, I come by in the early morning to finish a book that sparks my interest. Oh, and so I can blog about it later.

I listened to the faint noises nearby, it wasn't usually packed at nine, except for me and a few others. However, there is this one boy who comes in frequently, but never checks anything out.

Deep in my book, I could hear someone whispering something. Something inaudible to my ears considering my mind is focusing on my reading.

Across from my seating position, there is a rocking chair. Peeking above the book, the boy is sitting in it directly in front of me. His eyes look in amazement, as if he's wondering, "someone actually reads in a library."

"Why do you always read?" He asked, causing a shock within my body. I wasn't used to being interrupted, nor the fact someone was talking to me.

"I plan to be a writer, I feel like the more reading I do, the better I'll be." I said, continuing my reading.

"I like watching you read. It's not really my thing, the whole reading part, but seeing your face so focus, it's beautiful." The boy said smiling.

I put down my book and looked at him. Who is this whack job and why is he bothering me? Just because he's cute doesn't mean he gets a free pass.

"Are you like a pervert or something? Please don't tell me you're gonna like kidnap me and force me to write you a book because this isn't Misery now." I said a bit frustrated.

"I don't understand that reference, but I can assure you I'm not a pervert." His voice whispered at the last word.

"What's your name then?" I asked.

"Taylor Caniff. I only come here for YouTube, but instead I came to talk to you. So hi." Taylor laughed, running his left hand through his hair messing up his bandana.

"Well, nice to meet you. I'm y/n y/l/n." I responded.

"So you like to read? Because if you were a book, you'd have fine all over you." He winked.

"And this was fun, goodbye now." I said getting up from the sofa and grabbing my book.

"Okay, that was cheesy, I'm sorry." He defended.

"What do you want?" I finally said, wishing he'd get on with whatever he came for.

"A date would be pretty cool, if it's cool with you." He said rocking nervously on the chair.

"Fine. If you can find a interesting book for me to read, then I'll go out with you." I challenged.

"I'll be back in two minutes." Taylor said getting up and going by a shelf.

Looking at the clock, two minutes has passed by and he came with his hands behind his back.

"Now, I know how this works. You trick me into getting a book, which we both know will be stupid. Instead," he said revealing his pick, "I got a comic, The Flash Volume 1."

"Very good pick, Taylor. I must admit I'm a big fan of Barry Allen and his adventures. Although I have already read that issue, I will go out with you." I said smiling at his cute efforts.

"Great! I'll meet you here tomorrow morning?" He said almost jumping up from excitement.

"Don't be late!" I commented watching him run out of the library, almost like he was the fastest man alive...