Cameron Imagine #1

C A M E R O N D A L L A S
-
-
"Ready babe?" Your boyfriend of 2 years asked grabbing his keys off the kitchen table.

"Almost, i just need to text my parents the restaurant address so they don't get lost again." You answer typing away on your phone.

"Yeah I remember that. They blamed me the entire time." He grumbled. "But let's not talk about that, let's enjoy our dinner and have a wonderful night."

"You're right." You said kissing his cheek and walking out the door.

**At the restaurant**

You and Cameron walked arm to arm into the restaurant. "Beautiful place, hopefully my parents will enjoy." You said to cameron.

"Oh darling there you are!" You see your mother call out. "We've been here for 20 minutes thinking you wouldn't show up!

"I was thinking about it." Cameron whispered and chuckled.

"Is there something you would like to share with us boy?" Said your father, giving Cameron a dirty look.

"No sir. Let's just enjoy our dinner in peace." Cameron spoke and took his seat.

"So Cameron, when are you planning on getting a real job? I mean if you and y/n one day want to start a family you'd need to support her." Your father interrupted.

"Dad!" You yell at him. "It's true sweetheart! He probably has no idea what he is doing. Neither do you, I suppose." He commented back.

"Sir, I love your daughter with all my heart. And yes I will support her. After my career, I will get a job and save up for a house for us. I have many plans for me and y/n in the future. But for know we are taking our time, and we don't want to rush into anything. Please respect that." Cameron said, leaving your father in shock.

"Well.. I guess that's pretty reasonable. I trust you." Your father told cam. "And y/n, he's not that bad of a man."

"Thank you!" Cameron and you said in unison.

THE END!

Hey guys I really wanna start making more of these so yeah If you Have requests tell me :)