Aaron Carpenter Imagine #2

Aaron Carpenter Imagine:

"You know, staring too long will hurt your eyes." I commented, giggling at the fact my friend Aaron couldn't keep his eyes off me today.

"Was I- I'm sorry, I'm not a strange person, and I wasn't staring. I-i was just looking to see if there was a bug, you know it's fly season. " He babbled, trying to make up a believable story.

"Chill Carpenter, I'm just giving you a hard time," I said hitting him on the shoulder. "Anyways, I'd stare at me too since I'm so hot." I winked.

"She's not wrong!" Cameron intruded into the room, knocking over my books.

"Really Cam?" I frowned, picking them up.

"What? You are hot, I'm not gonna lie to that." He laughed, taking a seat on the couch next to Aaron, who seemed rather uncomfortable.

"Not that you Moron, I meant my books. I don't want them ruined," I explained, patting any dust that could've latched onto them, oh so dramatically. "And aren't you two supposed to be helping me build a book shelf? You know, the whole reason why I invited you here?"

"Well.. I only came for the food, and now that it's all in my stomach, it's my right to leave." Cameron laughed, walking out the door, leading to the exit.

"Aaron, are you still going to help?" I asked, knowing that he wouldn't say no since he's a little sweetheart.

"Of course." He smiled in response, getting up from the couch and picking up the hammer from the bed stool.

After two hours a hard manual labor split between the both of us, we had finally finished.

"Aw thank you so much Aaron!" I said wrapping my arms around him and giving him a tight hug.

He hesitated when I came close at first, but soon accepted my physical thank you. The hug lasted longer than expected, but I didn't mind. I enjoyed holding onto someone warm, someone who made me feel protected. About a minute has gone past, and we were still in this hugging presence. I could feel his hand rub back and forth along my back. His grip became more tighter, and with that, i loosened my touch completely.

"Well, I guess all your staring finally paid off huh?" I said nervously looking down at the palms of my hands, which were now awkwardly sweaty.

"Yes and no," He admitted. "I was staring because I imagined kissing you, but the hug was great, really great. Oh wow, I really just said that? I'm sorry, you probably don't want to kiss me.."

"I only kiss the guys I like, sorry...." I said coming closer.

Aaron began to get very shy after my statement, and looked down fiddling with his fingers. Tracing his palms with little circles.

I could see the expression on his face. Embarrassment. Although I'd joke and say it amused me, it made me rather upset. Why would he think that I didn't like him?

Going up to him, I tilted his chin up, matching up our eyes facing one another. His eyes shined with water, on the verge of tears. I thought my right hand to his cheek, and whispered a few words to him.

"Just imagine what I do to the guy I love." I grinned, kissing him deeply, but without too much force. Soft, slow, and passionate.

His arms wrapped around my waist, as mine did his neck. I could feel his hands trail my back, sending tingles through my body.

He released from my lips and asked, "So you love me?"

"More than any book in this world."