Aaron Imagine #1

Aaron pov:

Today I'm going to ask out the girl of my dreams, y/n. She's been my best friend ever since we could walk. Hopefully she'll say yes, I couldn't imagine my life without her. She's unlike any other girl I've known.

I grabbed my phone and decided to call her. She picked up after the first ring.

"Heyyyy Aaron!!" She practically screamed through the phone.

"Heyy y/n!! Can you come over at my house in like 10 minutes? I need to tell you something." I asked nervously.

"Of course! Do I need to bring anything?" She answered.

"Nothing. Just you." I said.

"Alrighty! I'm on my way." She laughed.

"Okay." I hung up.

Y/n pov:

I'm kinda scared to go over to Aaron's house. What if he says he doesn't want to be my friend anymore? That would break my heart. He means the world to me. Also I've liked him for the longest of time, he just sees me as a friend.

Aaron's pov:

*door knocks*

"Y/n!!" I shouted running down the stairs. "The door is open you can come in!"

"Hey Aaron. What do you want to tell me?" She spoke quietly.

I motioned her over to the couch in the living room. I sat her down holding her hand.

"We've been friends for a long time. And it's been amazing! But I don't know If I can stay friends. I developed feelings for you, and everytime I'm with you it's like the whole world stops. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you y/n and will you be my girlfriend?" I confidently confessed.

"Yes! Of course Aaron! I've had the same feelings for you, I was just afraid you didn't feel the same." She said.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her into a hug. "Impossible. You're amazingly beautiful with an incredible personality. How could one not?" I laughed.

We cuddled all night with an occasional kiss every now and then. Just us two laying together laughing and sharing memories. Man I love her.