Matthew imagine #1

Just wanna start off with this:

If you want an imagine just message me on here with the guy you want and a scenario😊 thanks love y'all 💖

Matt imagine:

Y/n pov:

I miss him. It's been 2 months without him.  He was my everything and now he's gone. Why did he have to do this to us, to me.

Flashback*

"Matt I'm back!! I missed you so much!!" I yelled opening to the front door, running up the stairs.

I came back from touring early to surprise my boyfriend of 3 years. He means the world to me.

I opened our bedroom door to see him in bed with some random girl laying on his chest. He was shirtless and so was she, both passed out.

I started to tear up. "Matthew? What is this!" I yelled at him pulling off the blanket off him. "I leave for barely a month and your with some girl? Does our relationship mean nothing to you?"

"Baby just come her-" He says getting up trying to grab my arm. "Don't touch me. I can't believe you did this. I thought you loved me. But I guess I was wrong." I scream at him bawling my eyes out.

"No baby. I do love you!" He said as his eyes started watering.

"You're lying. I hate you! And I never wanna see you again." I said running out of the house to drive to my best friends house for comfort.

End of flashback*

I was too harsh. Yes he cheated, it was wrong. But looking in his eyes, I could see regret. Oh man I miss him...

Matts pov:

I'm never getting drunk again with the guys. I come home with some random girl to do- I don't even know what we did! I miss her. She was my everything.

Maybe I should try talking to her.

No she wouldn't answer.

But I could try right? Couldn't hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matt- hey y/n

Y/n💔- what do you want matthew

Matt- can we talk? Please

Y/n💔- fine

Matt- meet me in our special place in 20 minutes

Y/n💔- okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well she answered. I'm gonna tell her how I feel, I still love and miss her.

Special place*

"I'm surprised you remembered this place." Y/n commented sitting on the park bench. The same bench I asked her out on after a dance.

"How could I forget? We had I first kiss." I say. "I still think about us. I miss you."

"I think about us too matt. But you cheated. I was so hurt, and I still am." She spit at me.

"Okay I made a mistake, I'm human. I am truly sorry. It meant nothing. I got drunk with the guys, I didn't even know what was happening. I love you y/n, please take me back." I said crying. Great now I'm gonna look like a baby.

She stood up and wiped away my tears and began pulling me closer to her. "I forgive you matt. I love you"

I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her.

"Gosh I missed that." She said when I pulled back.