Cameron Imagine #2

"Is modeling easy? I don't think I'll be that good at it Cameron." You frowned walking into a big building with huge posters of female models on the walls.
-
"It's easy. All you do is just be yourself and stay calm. You'll be great at it babe." He smiled kissing your forehead.
-
You both walked up to a desk where a man asked for your names.
-
"Welcome! May I ask you who are?" A man said, typing away on his computer.
-
"Hello, I'm y/n y/l/n. And this is my boyfriend Cameron Dallas. We're here for a photoshoot." You said confidently, yet nervous.
-
"Ah yes. Right this way." He pointed to a hallway. "The photographer is waiting down there. Good luck!"
-
"Don't be nervous. You'll be great, everyone loves you." Cameron said locking your hands together and walking down the hall.
-
"Thank you Cameron." You said opening the door to reveal a bright white room with a lot of lights.
-
"I'll be waiting outside. Love you babe!" He said, kissing your cheek and closing the door behind.
-
**45 minutes later**
-
You walked out the door smiling and happy.
-
"How'd it go?" Cameron asked getting up from a chair.
-
"It was amazing! All I did was have fun and be weird! I even got to shake up my hair and mess it up." You laugh.
-
"See told you it wasn't that bad. Now how about we get some ice cream? Can't take my princess home on an empty stomach." He smiled at you.
-
"Yay! I'm going to get an extra scoop of chocolate with sprinkles!!!" You jump up and down like a little kid.
-
"My little dork. Let's go now, and I might even let you get a cherry on top." He said laughing, picking you up on his shoulders and giving you a piggy back ride.
-
Hey guys! If you ever want a specific imagine, just message me the guy (️Magcon) and a theme you want it to be! Thx😊