Matthew Espinosa Imagine #3

Matthew Espinosa:

"Will you still love me when I'm old and wrinkly?" I asked my boyfriend of three years as he played video games.

"What made you think of something crazy like that?" He said pausing his game.

"I dunno I just-" he cut me off.

"Of course I will! Come here you love bug," Matt motioned, pulling me into a giant bear hug. I laid down on his chest and he played with my hair. "Why would you ever think I wouldn't?"

"I just thought maybe you'd get tired of me." I shyly admitted sounding insecure all of a sudden.

"Listen, I love you and only you. You're the only person who understands me, who cares about me, and who willingly wants to cuddle with me," he joked. "That's a pretty amazing thing a girl could do."

"Well I love you so yeah.." I smiled turning red.

Sitting up, my current position was straddling him. Not in a dirty way, but in a cute playful way. I ran my fingers through his shirt, feeling the lining of his skin. Okay maybe now it's a little dirty.

"Will you still like me when I'm old and wrinkly?" He smirked, looking like a puppy dog.

"No." I said in a serious voice. He suddenly got all silent and turned red.

"I'll love you." I smiled bending down to kiss him. He then wrapped him arms around me and began planting kissing all over my face. He is truly the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for.