Nash Imagine #1

Nash imagine:

Y/n pov:

"Hey nash!! Can we talk?" I asked my boyfriend. "It's important."

"Yes baby. What is it?" He responded.

"Remember last week at Gilinsky's party?" I said.

"How could I forget. It was our first time, why do you ask?" He smirked.

"Did you use protection? Cause I wasn't on the pill..." I said quietly.

"No. You can't get pregnant on the first time.. Can you?" Nash started to get loud.

"Well I woke up puking with a stomach ache and I took the test. It came out positive." I said scared.

"This can't be happening. My career will be over. I can't be a father, I'm only 17! I love you y/n but I'm too young, heck were both too young." He stated.

"Wh-what are you saying?" I sniffled.

"I'm going on tour tomorrow. I'm not gonna be able to be a father. Maybe in the future when we both have our lives together, but not now. I'm sorry." And he left.

Nash Grier left me... And our baby.

*3 years later*

"Happy birthday Dallas!" I sung to my newly 2 year old son.

I celebrated my sons birthday at a chucky cheese and invited a few close friends. When I was cutting the cake, I saw a familiar face by the token machine. Could it be?

"Y/n is that you?" He walked over to me with a handful of tokens.

"Nash? What are you doing here?" I gulped.

"Getting tokens for skylynn. Why are you here?" He said.

"Celebrating my sons 2nd birthday." I scoffed at him as he looked down to his feet.

"Can I meet him?" He shyly asked still looking down.

"You should. I bet he'd like to see his father who abandoned him." I declared grabbing my child.

"He has my eyes." Nash smiled holding him. "And your smile."

"Yeah. He reminds me a lot of you. Always eating too!" I laugh.

"I'm sorry for leaving. I'm a jerk and what I did was wrong. I abandoned the woman I love with my child. I shouldn't have. Y/n I never went a day without thinking about what happened. I'll never forgive myself, but now that I'm here with you and my son I realized I need to care for you guys. Dallas deserves a father and I want to be here for him. So y/n will you take me back?" He began tearing up.

"Yes. But I'm not forgiving you that easily. You need to promise you'll be there for Dallas and you can't leave him.. Or us." I announced.

"Never again." He spoke bringing me into a hug. "You, Dallas, and I are going to start a family. I love you guys."