Shawn Mendes Imagine #1

Y/n Pov:

"Hey guys it y/n here and I'm with my boyfriend Shawn Mendes!" I say to the camera pointing at my boyfriend to come over.

"Hi there!" Shawn laughs waving at the camera.

"Today we are doing the makeup challenge!" I say grabbing my makeup bag revealing brushes and eye products.

"Am I gonna look pretty?" Shawn squeals in a girly voice.

"Oh yes babe. You'll be the most prettiest boy in the world." I joke kissing his cheek. "So let's get started!!"

I started off with putting some blush on his face, making his cheeks look very rosy. After I put on bright neon blue eyeshadow with a winged eyeliner. Then I applied mascara with red lipstick.

"Ready to see your new beautiful self?" I say.

"Give me the mirror girl!" He snaps his finger. "Oh my muffin I look hot!"

"Yeah I did a great job. Now time to go out in public!" I laugh.

Shawn's face drops. "Wait-what?"

"Oh you didn't think this was just for a video, did ya?" I smirked.

"Oh you little turd. You're gonna get it!" He said grabbing my hands, pinning me down kissing my face and smothering it in lipstick.

"Well I'm just gonna end the video here since I'm a lipstick covered gal." I frown as shawn smiles. "See you guys next week!"

And with that I turned the camera off.

"Babe I'm gonna have to take a shower now ugh." I whine.

"Well how about we save water and take it together?" He smirked grabbing my hand and pulling me in the bathroom.