His favorite thing about you

Nash: He LOVES your eyes. He's always talking about how their always sparkling in the light and how beautiful they are.

Cameron: He loves seeing you smile. Most people think it's a common thing in a person, but cameron thinks your smile is one of a kind. It makes him feel some type of way and he will do anything to see you smile.

Matthew- Your hands. He loves how they fit perfectly in his hands, even though their smaller. The way your fingers wrap around his hands make him feel like the luckiest man in the world and how special he is to have you.

Shawn- The way you stare at him when he's writing his music. Some people find it annoying when your watching them work, but to him he loves the way you admire him, he shows him that you really care.

Taylor- Your lips. They're the perfect size, not too big or too
Small and great to kiss (😏)

Hayes- When your nose scrunches. He loves it when your working and all focused but when your stuck on something your nose scrunches and he finds it to be the cutest thing in the world.

Aaron- Your laugh. He finds it hilarious and contagious. When you laugh, he says that it lights up the whole room.

Jack Johnson- When you rap battle against him. He finds it cute when you try to rhyme words even though you can't really rap as good but you still do it and he loves that about you. You're not afraid to give up.

Jack Gilinsky- Your hair. Whenever you guys cuddle together and you lay on chest, he loves playing with your hair since it's so soft and smooth.

Sammy wilkinson- Your butt (😏) he just likes smacking it because he knows it gets you annoyed but he finds it funny.

Nate maloley- you're personality. You're super sweet and nice and would never hurt a fly, and he finds that adorable.

Dillon rupp- How funny you are. He loves that you act goofy with him and run around in stores screaming at the top of your lungs.

Carter Reynolds- When you make funny faces with him. Most girls are "too good" to make faces, but you always make funny faces, especially "PÜMA" because that's his favorite one.